IGNORED

For Those Who Think Carey Should Return...

Red Cloud

Don't know if this has already been posted but from Coventry's Rival site -

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Defender Louis Carey, who only joined at the beginning of the season, will leave Coventry City after telling Micky Adams that he wants to move.

Adams has said that any player who does not want to play for Coventry City is free to go, and Carey will now enter talks with former club Bristol City.

"I believe that Louis was unsettled in the weeks leading up to the appointment. He came to me and said he would like to leave and I said fine," said Adams.

Carey played 27 times for City but struggled to adjust to the step up in division. Fans were particularly critical of the amount of times he lost the ball in dangerous areas.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So were resigning a player who's failed to make it in the division we supposed to be aiming for - this cannot be a forward step!

Guest BCFCTILLIDIE2005

I agree with you mate Carey's passing ability is poor and with Jamie Smith playing so well at the moment he is going to struggle to get in the side.

No, it's a totally backward step, probably designed to please those who go weak at the knees whenever a Bristolian is playing in the first team. Funny how, reading between the lines, many of the ar$e wiped, well fed, indisciplined players in the comfort zone and lacking commitment, desire, and fitness would seem to be from these 'ere parts!

Funny how, reading between the lines, many of the ar$e wiped, well fed, indisciplined players in the comfort zone and lacking commitment, desire, and fitness would seem to be from these 'ere parts!

That's a novel theory ... home-grown youngsters setting a bad example to a procession of mediocre journeymen and leading them astray, eh?

No, it's a totally backward step, probably designed to please those who go weak at the knees whenever a Bristolian is playing in the first team. Funny how, reading between the lines, many of the ar$e wiped, well fed, indisciplined players in the comfort zone and lacking commitment, desire, and fitness would seem to be from these 'ere parts!

Does anybody really think there are people who go "weak at the knees" over Bristolians in our team...? Whilst I am as amazed as anybody over the Carey deal we are crap at the back with only Smith catching the eye with Woodman out on loan (BAD BAD BAD MISTAKE) Carey is likely to play for either Danny couldn't win a raffle if he had all the tickets Coles or Tony I'll mark the little bloke Butler whilst Left back remains a real issue as Mickey e are mate have shot for free Bell hasn't any competition unless Goldbourne gets a chance.................and that is possible

Am I the only one to think Phillips has been better sice Louis burgered off, to the Championship............'Artlepool play off first leg, mix up tween Carey & Phillips...........another comfort zoner, who'll do burger all now he's back in the Zone :@

That's a novel theory ... home-grown youngsters setting a bad example to a procession of mediocre journeymen and leading them astray, eh?

How many of our home grown youngsters have actually made it in the big time then? Oh yes, the one many people hate and who got out before the stinking attitude running through the club affected him - Liam Rosenior. And remember, his old man worked for the club.

And look at Coles and Doherty. Home grown talent giving it their all for the red shirt eh?

How many of our home grown youngsters have actually made it in the big time then? Oh yes, the one many people hate and who got out before the stinking attitude running through the club affected him - Liam Rosenior. And remember, his old man worked for the club.

And look at Coles and Doherty. Home grown talent giving it their all for the red shirt eh?

Methinks you've missed the point.

Archived