IGNORED

Tinnion Tomorow Morning!

screech

Tins has gone about this in the right way as far as I'm concerned, we have the right to know if some players are taking the (Am I naughty or what!) out of us.

He needs to go steaming into them tomorrow morning and tell them exactly what is expected of them on the field of play and off it, give them final warnings if necessary, anyone not performing or thinking they are bigger than the manager gets to train with the kids and put up for sale. He is their boss and gets the final say on all things, no arguments no sulks, they just get on and play football for which they get payed bloody well for.

It's seems clear to me that Docs and Coles are not playing for the manager and IMO should be shipped out before the rot is set in round the camp, Lita and Murray need dropping and Tins needs to get things sorted with Millen if he's to play. Regardless of what you may think of Tins as a player manager the fact is, he's still the best passer of the ball on the park by a country mile, he deserves to play on merit.

Tony Dinning has slipped straight into the comfort zone and he's been here 5 minutes, he needs a rocket up his arse immediately, standards are not going to improve by being all nicey nicey to these clowns, they are here at this club earning fantastic money from you and me for 50% effort in games.

Get in to em tomorrow Tins, no bull, no niceys, no holds barred, the few trouble makers in the club are rotten eggs and need to be chucked out for everyone sake, the stench coming off them Friday night was too much to bare, don't throw away 11 years of your life at this club because of the few who didn't want you as manager, act now and reap the rewards later.

Screech, you left out Butler and Bell, two old has beens. Agree on most though. Butler/Bell/Murray/Tins should not be in the starting 11 again. Dinning/Doc/Coles need the "shape up or be transfer listed ultimatum. Millen needs to be replaced for next season. Still plenty to choose from.3-5-2 Phillips, Smith-Carey-Fortune, Brown-Docherty-Orr-Wilkshire-Goodfellow, Brooker-Heffernan. Bench: Lita-Cotterill-Golbourne-Dinning-Tinnion. Would love a Nelson type 21-25, a lot rests with Fortune.

Was this from the time he got the players to "look him in the eye"?

It may be only 5 years and one division from where we are now but it feels like a lifetime.

Aye indeed, I think it was.

Sorry Mods, I was searching for that Tony Dinning thread comfort zone pic and came across this and thought the title might scare the 5h1t out of a few people, :laugh: hope you don't mind, its just a bit of fun and also demonstrates how far we've come in 5 yrs too.

TOMF

I believe you are one of the Mods on here.

The thread about the Press Conference tomorrow is not up-dating.

Is it crashing due to heavy input ??

What do you mean it's not updating? It's got replies from a few minutes ago :/

I beg to differ TOMF.

Last post on this thread showing on my PC is from Kids in the Riot timed at 7.48 PM

Then I think something is a miss with your browser, there are over 120 replies. Try Ctrl + F5 :tumbleweed:

Your just on page 1 of the thread surely? Thats the last post on that page. You need to click thru to pages 2 and 3.

DOH ! Many thanks SC Red. I did say I was a novice on here - recent joining member although I first went to the Gate in 1976 - during our last time in the top flight - soon to be re-visited again I hope.

Loving the helpful and friendly community on this forum. Can't think why it took me so long to join.

Archived