IGNORED

Sun's Dream Team

Ian M

• Admin

Having slipped from around 450th to 2200th in the Telegraph's fantasy football game, my interest has now switched to the Sun's Dream Team game where out of 474,000 teams I currently lie 99th and 2nd in the Aston Villa supporters' league (out of 22,000 teams).

I'll have you yet Parklife Town and nab that £250 prize :whistle:

Anyone else from here playing the Sun's game? (I know Neo is.....he's 2nd in a mini-league I'm in)

Having slipped from around 450th to 2200th in the Telegraph's fantasy football game, my interest has now switched to the Sun's Dream Team game where out of 474,000 teams I currently lie 99th and 2nd in the Aston Villa supporters' league (out of 22,000 teams).

I'll have you yet Parklife Town and nab that £250 prize :whistle:

Anyone else from here playing the Sun's game? (I know Neo is.....he's 2nd in a mini-league I'm in)

I'm in your mini league Madger, but I was having a shocker so haven't checked

it for a while. Think i've lost me PIN number aswell!!

• Admin
I'm in your mini league Madger, but I was having a shocker so haven't checked

it for a while. Think i've lost me PIN number aswell!!

Well, here's the table.....identify yourself and you'll know your points tally :blush:

1 BSE FC Ian Marriner 1173

2 Bristol City Richard Langley 1017

3 433 Doesn't Work Ian Marriner 853

4 East End Boot Walk Greg Davies 734

5 Dc Fc Mr Mark Porter 719

6 Tinnion's Cider Army Peter Britton 691

7 Tina's Terrors Miss Tina Ashna 659

8 Better than sliced bread Nigel 635

Well, here's the table.....identify yourself and you'll know your points tally :blush:

BSE FC  Ian Marriner    1173

Bristol City  Richard Langley  1017

433 Doesn't Work  Ian Marriner  853

East End Boot Walk  Greg Davies    734

Dc Fc  Mr Mark Porter  719

Tinnion's Cider Army  Peter Britton  691

Tina's Terrors  Miss Tina Ashna  659

Better than sliced bread  Nigel  635

I be 4th, not too bad I suppose. Only 400 points behind you!

• Admin

I'll have you yet Parklife Town and nab that £250 prize :city:

Up to 73rd now thanks mainly to Christiano Ronaldo's debut performance for me on Tuseday and I'm 10 points clear in the AV Supporters' League..... :city:

• Admin
Dreading tonight's points update :o

BSE FC could be in line for a BIG fall  :city:

Well, having slipped a little of late (just over a week ago I was down around 120th), I'm now back up to my highest position yet, 65th, and have re-established my 10 point lead in the AV Supporters' League :yawn:

Oh and I've just been sad enough to look at all the teams in the top 100 and only 2 other sides have Christiano Ronaldo (1 of which is below me anyway) so I'm praying for lots of goals from the diving Portuguese **** before the season ends :whistle:

Oh and PLENTY of sides have Roy Carroll......go'arn Fergie, drop him for that clanger :D

Archived