IGNORED

Controversial I Know...

tin

Apologies if this is going to offend anyone but I am sick and tired of hearing the same old drivel come out from Ashton Gate.

I read in the press that Tinnion says he has to look at his squad for the lack of drive in the team. Personally, the blame lies closer to home in my book. Tinnion has had enough games to implant his own ideas on the squad and turn things around, but he hasn't.

The football being served up is woeful and in my 16yrs or so of following the City it is the worst I can remember. This however is being masked by the dreadful standard of the league this year. At least Pulis knew had to do the basics right and had a definate plan but with Tinnion the football is braindead.

Somebody told me recently that you would not see Chelsea appointing Zola straight from being a player and that sentiment is true with Tins. He will always be a legend with me as a player but for the good of the club he has to clear his desk as soon as possible.

To think we now have lost 4 games this season at home more than any other at this stage of the season since we were relegated! I look over to the bench after we conceded our second goal on Friday and there was no passion or anything. To be prefectly frank the board have got us into this mess by not appointing an good experienced manager when the opportunity arose in the summer and they have to act now to prevent us from a further slide into footballing oblivion.

Rant over!

i still belive in tinnion but not millen.

too many mistakes made by millen while tinnion is playing

i feel tins needs tony fawthrop by his side to steady the ship

the same as at millwall with wilkins and wise.

why are you picking on millen, hes not the manager, full stop.

Archived