IGNORED

Dinning

Collis

Dinning has been completely useless since signing for us. He runs around like a headless chicken and just doesn't seem to be bothered at all. :@

Wigan fans were glad to see the back of him when he left, now I know why. :whistle:

Why not just stick with Bradley Orr or bring in Scott Brown, so we can have an attacking midfield rather then playing with two defensive midfielders.

He has hardley had a chance lately because tinnion prefers hisself in midfield than dinning.

Yes but Tins normally only lasts for just over half a game,Dinning aint interested, end of and whats the point having Orr/Brown if we arent using them, they have the desire and will put in the effort; Leave Tins to do his job Manage. :whistle:

Guest BCFCTILLIDIE2005

Dinning feels confortable and he also thinks that he is better than he is he has to start games because he doesn't influence the game when coming off the subs bench. Start him or don't even play him.

dinning is a very good player. he might not get involved as much as many people might like but he controls the midfeild when he is playing. and he is a simple player the ball comes to him he looks up finds what he wonts to do and then does it. keeping it simple. i think he should be starting most games atleast

If I were Tinnion the 1st one I would look straight in the eyes of is Dinning.

If ever I saw a player who does not give ######*t it is him.

He has shown no desire or committment.

Makes me think that Tinnion signed him a couple of months ago.

So much for his judgement of the type of player he is looking for.

This is wheer I can't understand Tinnion one bit we sign all these players and then he doesn't play them. When signing Dinning he must have been looking at someone to take Tommy's place or his maybe but by the looks of it he is just there to keep the bench warm. Another waste of money but only becasue he isn't given the chance.

Sorry, but Dinning has never impressed me. When he was on loan I thought he looked a lazy player who produced the ocassional quality ball. He was never consistant, and I for one could not believe he had was offered a contract. Add to the fact we had Orr, who I feel will prove to be one of Tinnions best signigs, we just did not need him. He will need to improve in all areas of his game, particularly work ethic to ever win me around.

Archived