IGNORED

We Need To Sign Another Defender

Ecko

i would like to see tins splash the cash, in buyin nelson even though hartlepool rejected a bid for him i can't see him going. We need a stronger centre defence and as Butler is close to calling it a day, i can't see anyone who is stronger than him at the moment. Should had sold coles to Cardiff for 500,000 last year. If Lita goes then i would like to see tins buy a decent defender.

Where do you think this cash comes from? we can't keep going out to buy players the board are allowing Tinnion to spend as much as they possibly can as it is. The team may need a new defender to get bigger but we also need a midfield like Real Madrid but City simply can't afford it.

we do need another defender, coles and butler were shocking against chesterfield. i hope Carey if anyone pushes more centrally though instead of right back because jamie smith was the best man on the pitch against chesterfield. it would be a shame to drop him after a good performance. As for Nelson he would be good but hartlepool just don't look like giving in below 500k. Alternativly i think maybe Evatt at chesterfield who had a good game against us, he would be ideal, might be easier to get. If not i saw Will Haining of Oldham against Bolton and he looks a classy center back as well, he had a great game and had the better of davies all game. Could be a good replacement for coles.

we do need another defender, coles and butler were shocking against chesterfield.  i hope Carey if anyone pushes more centrally though instead of right back because jamie smith was the best man on the pitch against chesterfield. it would be a shame to drop him after a good performance. As for Nelson he would be good but hartlepool just don't look like giving in below 500k. Alternativly i think maybe Evatt at chesterfield who had a good game against us, he would be ideal, might be easier to get. If not i saw Will Haining of Oldham against Bolton and he looks a classy center back as well, he had a great game and had the better of davies all game. Could be a good replacement for coles.

I'm wondering what was wrong with Ireland, 2 games 2 clean sheets, so decide to send him back to boro? very strange i think

Archived