IGNORED

Man Utd Versus Arsenal Tomorow

Ecko

Guest Tactical Genius

I thought that this Arsenal side were meant to be the best club side ever in the whole history of the world. But it looks to the genius that last season was all down to the dirty Mancs having an experimental year, and Chelsea not having a proper manager. They won't win another trophy until they can sort their defence out, and have options on the bench that run further than 17 year old midfielders.

I'd agree with Taz, it was a good advert for the English game, but I also doubt that Barcelona or Milan would be worried by anything they saw last night.

Great game, Manchester United were superb, Roy Keane was class and I loved his interview at the end, if only City could have a leader on the pitch like that.

I thought Vieira's interview was far more professional.

"Let's not talk about the tunnel incident, it's over, let's just give praise to Manchester United because they played much better than us and won, Congratulations".

Yeah, I've noticed that Arsenal don't like to talk about what happens in the tunnel, it's kind of habit forming.

I notice how Roy Keane can't keep his mouth shut then - He shouldn't be talking atall, he should of been banned from playing professional for his horrific lunge than ended Alfe Inge Haaland's career, and then laughing and joking about it in his autobiography.

A bit of argy bargy in a tunnel and a few words exchanged which happens a hell of a lot of the time, or a career threatening injury that stops someone fulfilling a dream of playing professional football for as long as possible, and Haaland would still be doing that.

Guest Tactical Genius

I hate Keane as much as the next man, but the injury that ended Haaland's career was not as a result of that incident.

In fact it wasn't even the same leg.

Oh yes, and Haaland played for Norway just 4 (four, count 'em) days after that tackle.

I hate Keane as much as the next man, but the injury that ended Haaland's career was not as a result of that incident.

In fact it wasn't even the same leg.

Oh yes, and Haaland played for Norway just 4 (four, count 'em) days after that tackle.

Ok, "effectively" ended Alfy's career. He had bad knees but Keane just about finished him off.

Guest Tactical Genius

IT WAS THE OTHER LEG THAT FORCED HAALAND TO RETIRE

Roy Keane didn't "effectively" do anything to Haaland's career. Haaland played a full game for Norway a couple of days later, before eventually being forced to retire because of a recurring long term injury to his other knee.

As Haaland said himself on his own website.

IT WAS THE OTHER LEG THAT FORCED HAALAND TO RETIRE

Roy Keane didn't "effectively" do anything to Haaland's career. Haaland played a full game for Norway a couple of days later, before eventually being forced to retire because of a recurring long term injury to his other knee.

As Haaland said himself on his own website.

Keane should not be playing Professional football, simple as, he is a very sick man who's fault it was he (Roy Keane) injured himself in the first place, attempting to trip Haaland but falling over his own feet and injuring himself and then blaming it on Haaland, Clown! :@

Roy Keane is bloody brilliant.

As the TG said, it was Haalands other knee that was the problem.

I don't think he blamed his injury on Haaland either, wasn't it was more to do with the fact Haaland stood other Keane while he was on the deck and started to tell Keane that he was faking injury (probably with a few expletives in)?

Anyway, aside from those incidents, Keane is easily one of the greatest Premiership players of all time.

Archived