IGNORED

Ronnie Moore

Corsham Ed

What and sit back and watch the pretty football? I know how about we bring Tony Pulis in as his assistant. :whistle:

Ronnie Moore would be the last man i would bring in if any.

Hmmm, let`s see.

Took an unfashionable club (apologies to any Millers watching) from the third division to the first division in successive seasons, with precious little in the way of resources but he doesn't play the 'beautiful' game so we don't want any of that do we? :@

Moulded a group of journeymen and youngsters into something that was greater than the sum of its parts (usually known as a 'team') unlike City who take a group of mollycoddled young players and expensive older ones and 'coach' the talent out of them thereby making the total less than the sum of its parts (usually known as 'cr@p'). :dunno:

You're right, he's the last man who'd be seen here. He wouldn't fit with the profile of this club i.e. underachieving, soft-centred and dissolute.

What and sit back and watch the pretty football? I know how about we bring Tony Pulis in as his assistant. :blush:

Ronnie Moore would be the last man i would bring in if any.

Now that is exactly where your going wrong!!!!!!!! Have you still not got it, kick scratch and bite your way out of league 1, or try and play pretty football which the players you have or are going to attract are not capable of anyway, Ronnie Moore is exactly the man you should appoint and not as some poncey director of football, you don't have a proper manager, havent had one all season for that matter!!! Look!!! who is that team above you, its Sheffield Wednesday, will they go up this season? wanna bet? WAKE UP!!!!!

Sorry to the majority who already know the above.

(And yes i know were having a nightmare, and no we wont be meeting next season, unless you sort youselves out now :city: )

Archived