IGNORED

Danny Coles Agent

EmersonsKev

Lets see who he does actually sign for. Somehow I can't see there being a stampede of TOP Championship clubs forming a queue up North Street to acquire his services. My guess is he'll end up at the likes of Stoke, Watford, Preston, Burnley or QPR - i.e. middle of the road sides who've got next to no chance of getting to the Premiership in the next few years.

Perhaps if he'd shown a touch more "Desire" and consistency then he could have been looking at signing for one of the better sides in that league.

Lets see who he does actually sign for. Somehow I can't see there being a stampede of TOP Championship clubs forming a queue up North Street to acquire his services. My guess is he'll end up at the likes of Stoke, Watford, Preston, Burnley or QPR - i.e. middle of the road sides who've got next to no chance of getting to the Premiership in the next few years.

Perhaps if he'd shown a touch more "Desire" and consistency then he could have been looking at signing for one of the better sides in that league.

I can see QPR coming in for him. Either that or Baadiff...seeing as we're looking to ship him out they might become interested, seeing as they wont have to pay £500k again!

I can see QPR coming in for him. Either that or Baadiff...seeing as we're looking to ship him out they might become interested, seeing as they wont have to pay £500k again!

With what QPR fans I work with think of Doc.........nah...doubt it'll be the Rse- also doubt Hollowhead would put up with his kack performances-all them clubs in Luuuuuundun too. Baaaaaadiff look favorite, after all they may be in this Div next season!! :blush:

Archived