IGNORED

Team For Hull

dorsetred

my team for hull.......

i would pick this team as i trully believe these are the players who will really pull out all stops to help our cause

phillips

carey butler fortune

murray goodfellow

wilkshire tinnion orr

heffernan brooker

i understand jamie smith is suspended otherwise he would b a certain starter. its time for leroy to have a rest not been scoring many as of yet, when we have a talented striker in heffernan on the bench, lets give this guy a shot and lets kickstart our end of season runs

C.T.I.D

Not too far away from what I would pick although Butler has to be dropped and I'm not sure you can play Wilkshire and Tinnion in the same midfield, especially away from home to a decent side like Hull.

I would have Doherty in and tell him to start proving what a good player he is. I'm not sure who would replace Butler though. Possibly Bell with Goodfellow behind the front two.

Not too far away from what I would pick although Butler has to be dropped and I'm not sure you can play Wilkshire and Tinnion in the same midfield, especially away from home to a decent side like Hull.

I would have Doherty in and tell him to start proving what a good player he is. I'm not sure who would replace Butler though. Possibly Bell with Goodfellow behind the front two.

not sure bell could play in a back three though askin a bit too much of his defencive capabilities, need butler in for the first ball winning. hopefully it will be something along those lines fed up of mediocre preformances from people who clearer would rather be elsewhere.......... well done brian for assesing that situation

Heart says:

Philips

Carey - Butler - Fortune - Bell

Murray - Orr - Tinnion - Goodfellow

Brooker - Heffernan

A team of hard working players, and a team willing to work for each other.

Head says:

Philips

Carey - Butler - Bell

Murray - Doherty - Tinnion - Orr - Goodfellow

Brooker - Lita

A proven and reliable team, possibly with fortune in the place of bell or wilksire in place of murray - but now careys back, lets see the old murray again.

Smith IS available, Phillips: Smith-Carey-Fortune: Brown-Doc-Orr-Wilks-Goody: Brooker-Heffs:3-5-2 won for us at Tranmere. Orr/Fortune/Wilks were playing consistantly during our 6 game undefeated run Dec/Jan and were dropped last friday.....what was that about. The slow seniors, Butler/Bell/Murray Tins should try the bench and thats all.

http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~620698,00.html

From this it appears Smith is NOT available....

However from this it appears he is.

My team:

....................Phillips....................

.....Smith....Carey......Butler...Fortune.......

.....Murray...Wilkshire..Orr......Goodfellow....

..............Heffernan..Brooker................

Subs:

Lita

Brown

Goldbourne

Doherty

Dinning

However from this it appears he is.

My team:

....................Phillips....................

.....Smith....Carey......Butler...Fortune.......

.....Murray...Wilkshire..Orr......Goodfellow....

..............Heffernan..Brooker................

Subs:

Lita

Brown

Goldbourne

Doherty

Dinning

But then again, Tinnion's said "he will play with 10 other committed players around him..." - So Clint Davies for kepper then? :blush:

But then again, Tinnion's said "he will play with 10 other committed players around him..." - So Clint Davies for kepper then?  :blush:

Although I still think Tinnion can do a good job on the pitch at times when experience and calmness are needed, I think after events this week he'd have more effect on the game by sitting and watching his team.

It's my team not the one I think he'll pick :city:

Nibor

Archived