IGNORED

The Sign Of A Desperate Man

Franklin CITY

Think about it, he was awarded the vice-captaincy, and has led the team out quite a bit this season anyway. He has also hardly been on form lately, however has never been dropped.

Coles wants to leave, he's hardly being pushed out is he?

Get rid of more former academy players and promote journeymen brown nosers.

Fantastic

Do you know what this academy malarky is about?

Yes, it produces new youngsters. Where have the 'former academy players' got us exactly? Well, in short, absolutely bloody nowhere. That generation of players has proved to be a complete failure at this club, whether you like it or not. Between them, they aren't short on footballing ability. What they are short of, however, is proffesionalism, attitude, desire, passion... all the adjectives I'd want to associate with Bristolians playing for their home town club.

At this stage, we can only trust Tinnion will bring in the likes of Goldbourne, Anyinsah and Orr and give them a real chance this time. If they continue to show they want to make the grade at this Football Club, I think we're looking at a better 10 years ahead than gone by.

All we can do for now is watch the deadwood make way for players that actually want to win things with Bristol City FC, not just sit comfortable on a fat paycheck every week.

Trouble is that the likes of Hill, Coles, Carey think they are better than they are - Coles ain't got it - Carey's come back (Home sick - my ar$E) And as for Hill - well spends more time at AG than he does up North.

I agree about coles and carey , but i think youre being harsh on matty hill , from what i've heard he is doing really well up there. And his attitude , no matter what youre opinion on how good he is , was always spot on , thats why he will do better at a higher level than coles and carey , you have to be able to fight for the cause and matty hill will.

Archived