IGNORED

Top Tenor

RedUn

After some of the carp we've had to put up with in the name of pre-match entertainment what a pleasant change it was to hear someone who can actually sing.

And the welcome back he gave the team for the second half was so good it deserves to become a permanent feature.

Obviously a City fan - what does anyone know about him?

Nessun Dorma English translation

No One Sleeps, No One Sleeps

Even You, O Princess,

In Your Cold Room,

Watch The Stars,

That Tremble With Love

And With Hope.

But My Secret Is Hidden Within Me,

My Name No One Shall Know, No, No,

On Your Mouth I Will Speak It

When The Light Shines,

And My Kiss Will Dissolve The Silence

That Makes You Mine.

Vanish, O Night!

Set, Stars!

Set, Stars!

At Daybreak, I Shall Conquer!

I Shall Conquer!

I Shall Conquer!

Yeah, I've got to agree with you there.

It was nice to have something a bit different and the welcome to the 2nd half had classical fans applauding and everyone else laughing and cheering. Went down well.

Pat on the back for the club on providing some half decent matchday entertainment for a change.

Reply to potbelly

Wait 'til 'DaveL' reads that I like opera  :D  ^_^  And that I also like ballerinas  :P  :P

The Goblin revealed!!! Clearly you are a working class traitor and a esteemed dignitary-loving running dog paper tiger tutu wearing opera singing wuss bucket. I suspect you secretly like Tony Blair as well, and are also a big fan of Bristol City council. :):D:rolleyes:

The Goblin revealed!!! Clearly you are a working class traitor and a esteemed dignitary-loving running dog paper tiger  tutu wearing opera singing wuss bucket. I suspect you secretly like Tony Blair as well, and are also a big fan of Bristol City council.

Oh Dave,

How quickly you forget your 3 mths in the amazonian rain forest hiding from EDR.

Guest Dolman Moaner

I know a little bit about him.

He is indeed from Knowle (Inns Court I think) and is trying to make it in the opera world, whatever that means.

His brother is also trying to make it on the European pro golf circuit and I sometimes see him mentioned in the Evil Post.

Sanders is their surname, although their first names escape me.

Gary and Lee ?

Hearing Nessun Dorma always brings up the hairs on my neck and

takes me back to Italia 90.

Although, the climax was kind of ruined in the Dolman due to the sound system packing up.

One of the aspects that makes Ashton Gate so special is the off the wall humour spontaneous humour from many BCFC fans ^_^ That opera singer's rendition of "come on you redzzzzzz" was really hilarious :):rolleyes::D The blokes a class act and he's from Bristol - is he a new Adge Cutler in the making to fill the current void in Bristolian comical musical artistry?

Guest east_dundry_red
<br /> Oh Dave,

How quickly you forget your 3 mths in the amazonian rain forest hiding from EDR.

He's still hiding but just somewhere else. I'll find him one day!

Archived