IGNORED

It's All Happening Aint It

Ricky BCFC

Been sat here for most of the day and not a single piece of important news comes along. I go out for a few hours, get back and see Danny Coles has been transfer listed and we've got a new captain.

Obviously the names we would expect to have seen dealt with (Doherty and Coles) have been, but it's good to see that Tinman is finally making a stand. Not sure how much we'll get for Coles but I doubt it'll be anywhere near the £500k Cardiff were offering a year ago. Easy to say "we should've sold him then and took the money" but if we did get rid of him back then we'd have all been fuming. He had better start picking up his game though because I can't see too many teams being interested in him if it's obvious he's got an attitude problem.

I wonder what makes Tommy want to stay though? I'd have thought having his captain arm band taking away from him would only aggravate him even more, maybe he has decided it is time to stop messing Tinman around and show him that he is still capable of playing well and leading the team in an attempt to earn the arm band back? A bit of competition for the captains arm band can only be a good thing though, the more people wanting to lead by example the better.

I think Jamie Smith is a good choice to give the arm band to for now though. Especially if he can help sort out the defence. No doubt he will put in 100% effort though, we'll see how well he does.

Some good changes today and Tinman finally appears to be laying the law down and commanding some respect from his players. Lets hope it continues! :blush:

Guest bristol_boy

I agree in presvios matches jamie has played 100% i think he's earnd that captians band and i hope the compotion for it will make the lads work harder

Archived