IGNORED

Ashamed Coles?

mossey

cos you should be! your attitude this season stinks,you didn't seem if you could be brothered, just seemed to turn up each week and go through the motions, didnt take a genius to work out that you didnt like playing for Tinman, (didnt he like your attitude and drinking?) if I had carried on like you have this season at work I have probably been sacked by now! my only surprise is that they kept playing you in the side for so long.

i bit harsh, but true.

the only thing i would say in is defence.

when he first came into the team he was years ahead of himself, eventualy is form dropped, he was droped to the bench or out of the squad all together, when he was given a shirt again he was back to his old self.

ive seen him get a mention in the lpool echo, lpool were showing an interest, earnshaw despite games against italy and all the teams in the division above, still says he was his most difficult apponent.

we could be making a big mistake, our problems are managerial not danny coles.

Guest Coles'Gal

Thank god there is Steve Phillips and Jamie Smith still in the team. :city::city:

I agree with every criticism, and defence. he used to be one the best players on the pitch and since he knew we all loved him for his "excellent" defending, hes let the side down by free-wheeling around the pitch letting in more goals than we score. He should be ashamed, for the little kids who want to "be him" when they are older and for the old red heads who have stuck by this team when they could of gone and watched the rovers.

Archived