IGNORED

Who Is Telling The Truth?

Keepers Ball

According to Tinnion,both he AND Danny Coles felt it was in the interest of both parties that Danny played elsewhere.The way I read this I assumed Danny admitted he wanted to leave.

But...

According to the Evening Post it is stated Danny Coles is "shocked" at being put on the transfer list and feels there is no point staying if he "is'nt wanted".

So who's decision is this ?

You believe everything you read in the papers???? I expect it was a bit of both. This has shown in his performances this season. Lets face it hes half the player he was last season. We want players who want to play for the club. After all we pay his wages so imo I don't want to watch a performance like Friday night again and his defending was schoolboy like. He needs to buck up his ideas if he wants to be snapped up by any club let alone a championship club. Hope he sorts himself out.Glad Tinns rang the changes

According to Tinnion,both he AND Danny Coles felt it was in the interest of both parties that Danny played elsewhere.The way I read this I assumed Danny admitted  he wanted to leave.

But...

According to the Evening Post it is stated Danny Coles is "shocked" at being put on the transfer list and feels there is no point staying if he "is'nt wanted".

So who's decision is this ?

I think it's Tinnion's decision and Coles is a bit fed up about it, hence the comments.

You'd expect a positive spin on it from the club, that being that it's in everyone's interests and we could use the cash. Coles seems to feel he's been pushed out and I guess it would be fair to say if he'd been up to scratch this season there'd be no thoughts about encouraging him advance his career elsewhere.

I only hope an offer comes in soon since having a player who is disgruntled around the club is not going to help others keep focused on getting in the play offs.

Nibor

Coles now "available to bidders", Butler 33 and Bell 34 this year and out of contract in 3 months at seasons end. Both are passed their best and not worth another contract. Remaining for next season at the back, Smith-Carey-Fortune-Woodman-Golbourne. We will need 2 more backs to strengthen these 5. Nelson type would be fine, unlikely, but that style and preferably no older than 26, get some value for money.

Archived