IGNORED

Tinnion Happy With 95% Of The Players

aa_bcfc

In todays EP Tinnion is quoted as saying 'There are 95% of the players here that I am perfectly happy with, and who are, without question committed to this football club'

Assuming we have a squad of 25 that means just one is not committed, presumably Coles. That means all of the rest are ok as far as Tinnion is concerned.

With the absolute rubbish we have been served up this season its a bit of a worry that those performances were from , in Tinnions words, committed players.

If the players are committed and underperforming then the blame can and must lay with the management

Goodbye Tinns (I wish)

In todays EP Tinnion is quoted as saying 'There are 95% of the players here that I am perfectly happy with, and who are, without question committed to this football club'

Assuming we have a squad of 25 that means just one is not committed, presumably Coles. That means all of the rest are ok as far as Tinnion is concerned.

With the absolute rubbish we have been served up this season its a bit of a worry that those performances were from , in Tinnions words, committed players.

If the players are committed and underperforming then the blame can and must lay with the management

Goodbye Tinns (I wish)

That's a worry then (hahahahahah) as it was he was happy with 98% of the players on the world interview.......

Goodbye Tinns (I wish)

Unless those players were brought in by a different manager and have 3 years left on contracts?

Archived