IGNORED

Is Coles A Gas Head ?

Cardy

Guest tommytank
Should never play for us again. Not because he may or may not be gas but because of his total lack of respect for BCFC. Let him rot.

Does anyone know if he is, or ever has been gas though ?

Just interested.

Coles is a gashead. Grew up as one. Still is.

Should never play for us again. Not because he may or may not be gas but because of his total lack of respect for BCFC. Let him rot.

Does anyone know if he is, or ever has been gas though ?

Just interested.

What a total load of B0110x.

Yes if DC hasn't shown the desire then he must be made accountable.

But having watched many games this season DC has been no less commited than any other player.

Recently at Tranmere he was a rock at the back.

And why did Tinnion put him as Captain & play him ahead of Smith?

Why did Cardiff want to pay £500k ? Was it not SL said we won't be selling him?

Guest tommytank
What a total load of B0110x.

Yes if DC hasn't shown the desire then he must be made accountable.

But having watched many games this season DC has been no less commited than any other player.

Recently at Tranmere he was a rock at the back.

And why did Tinnion put him as Captain & play him ahead of Smith?

Why did Cardiff want to pay £500k ? Was it not SL said we won't be selling him?

What a load off rubbish you're talkin mate, yeah fair play he played well up there, but was helped largely thanks to Ireland. All the rest you say is old and all in the past. Fact is hes playing well under par and wants out. So let him ###### off.

Reason why he aint playing well is because he aint happy! Do you perform well at work, when you wanna leave?

Unfortunately I do. What a mug I am!

Problem is, I have developed a conscientious approach which stops me from under-performing even though I want out.

What's Coles excuse for his recent shoody work I wonder? :city:

Guest WillsbridgeRed
No, what you do is hand in your notice and ###### off!

That may be what you've done with your past jobs in Mcdonalds and Burger king but some of us like to keep a good CV :city:

it's the Thrope saga all over again I don't care if coles is a gas head or not he has shownhe loves playing for City over the past few years. This season though he has had a dip in form some say it's down to his personal life but who knows. Tinnion and Coles have agreed the player should move on and fair enough have no problem with that Tinnion has told the player where he stands and Coles has told City what his plans are. There is no trying to get a move behind peoples back so can't understand why he should get a bad reception.

Guest DrFaustus

Does it matter?

Marcus Stewart played over 200 games for us and he has a BCFC tattoo on his leg. If Danny Coles plays well enough for you, he should be in the team. If he doesn't, he shouldn't.

Regards, Tactical Genius part 2. :city:

Guest Goodone
Does it matter?

Marcus Stewart played over 200 games for us and he has a BCFC tattoo on his leg. If Danny Coles plays well enough for you, he should be in the team. If he doesn't, he shouldn't.

Totally agree!!

Just makes me laugh, now the club have put him up for sale all this rubbish comes out!!

Guest WillsbridgeRed
Does it matter?

You old goat fiddling gashead

You're being far too sensible with those comments.

I hear a rumour you actually ARE Marcus Stewart - Is this true?

Guest DrFaustus
You old goat fiddling gashead

You're being far too sensible with those comments.

I hear a rumour you actually ARE Marcus Stewart - Is this true?

Tut tut Wills. 1) Marcus is ahem....considerably younger than me. 2) I would rather drag rusty nails over my eyelids than have a City tattoo. 3) The goat fiddling - you don't have any proof :city:

Tut tut Wills. 1) Marcus is ahem....considerably younger than me. 2) I would rather drag rusty nails over my eyelids than have a City tattoo. 3) The goat fiddling - you don't have any proof :D

Ahem, er the goat spilled the beans.........(and carrots, spinach, condoms) :D ..need I carry on?

Archived