IGNORED

L Carey Interview On Bcfc World

brady bunch

Not sure how many of you have got the BCFC world, but thought he spoke really well and said a number of things that changed my mind on his return - I was a very sceptical and have given him a hard time on the forum, but he was very contrite about how he left us, how much the club meant to him and was very positive about the future and seemed to have a real desire to get promo. Made a good point that it is often the teams who finish the season strongly who make it through the play-offs.

So sorry for the slagging Louey and welcomce back home, I for one will give him a big cheer when next time I see him run out.

Not sure how many of you have got the BCFC world, but thought he spoke really well and said a number of things that changed my mind on his return - I was a very sceptical and have given him a hard time on the forum, but he was very contrite about how he left us, how much the club meant to him and was very positive about the future and seemed to have a real desire to get promo. Made a good point that it is often the teams who finish the season strongly who make it through the play-offs.

So sorry for the slagging Louey and welcomce back home, I for one will give him a big cheer when next time I see him run out.

You're very easily pleased mate!! It'll take more than a load of media mumbo jumbo to convince me. I had no problem what so ever with Louis wanting to

move on but I am not happy about us bringing him back.

The only way i'll be convinced this is a good move for City is by some very good

performances on the pitch, not by arse licking interviews!

did either of you see the interview? I shared your sceptical view point till I errr "looked him in the eye" so to speak and I for one changed my mind.

I think he is in a good mindset, but only time will tell if this is reflected in his performances on the park.

Guest Tactical Genius

I'm going to send brady bunch an e-mail offering a share of the vast amounts of money I have sat in my Nigerian bank account. Me thinks the Genius is on to a sure fire winner this time.

Tactical Genius or should I say prince abodabo, relative of the late edi armen. Thank goodness I have found you! where do I sign up for my share of the 60m US dollars that is current in your off shore bank account, maybe we could buy a few players for Sir Bri!!!

You're very easily pleased mate!! It'll take more than a load of media mumbo jumbo to convince me. I had no problem what so ever with Louis wanting to

move on but I am not happy about us bringing him back.

The only way i'll be convinced this is a good move for City is by some very good

performances on the pitch, not by arse licking interviews!

Well said that man. We have had too many join / return and issue verbal promises and fall by the way side.Let him prove it on the field. I am also unhappy on his return. Going back to old roots never works.... :city:

Archived