IGNORED

Score Against Hull?

numbeast

Guest bristolbred

My gut feeling after the Chesterfield game, is that Hull will be looking for revenge, and will slaughter us!!!,

but, being of sound mind and judgement;

I have gone for;

Hull City 2-2 Bristol City.

Allsopp, 10.

Elliott, 56.

Lita, 17.

Wilkshire, 78.

:D

ps, you never know, but after Tinn's look me in the eyes chat with all the players, may actually result in a win!!!, :D

Hull 4-1 City

I don't think we have a hope of beating them after Tinnion said hes starting himself again. Why he doesn't give Heffernan a chance I don't know because hes our best striker by a long way, same goes for Wilkshire and Doherty. I can understand why Doherty is fed up cause i know i would be if the manager clearly doesn't have a clue

Whats the score going to be and whos going to score? :D

i just cant see us getting a result up there i really cant confidence wont be high after last week and with whats gone on during the week there can only be one outcome a good hiding,although i hope I'm proved wrong,ps i when i fear a defeat we usually come up with a suprise result city so fingers crossed :D

New skipper and vice captain, Brown starting, Tins wanting 10 goers with him. Crunch time i would say, all or nothing. I would say there is some metal and resolve in this team. Carey,Ireland,Smith,Fortune, all have something to prove.....big time. Brown, Orr, Tins, likewise. I worry about which Murray and Lita turn up, but the bench is strong. I cant see Hull scoring more than 1, and City to repeat their earlier score 3-1. Thats as positive as i can sound,ok.

Archived