IGNORED

Watched Soccer Sunday Saw Something Funny

Dan Of The Dolman

I watched Soccer Sunday yesterday and after showing it to a mate I saw something funny I didn't see first time after Leroy scored his first it does a closeup of the crowd and near the top of the screen you can see EDR causing a massive pile as he drives forward the next 3 or 4 rows did and you can see it quite clearly so if anyone else taped it have a look for it I think that is comedy of the highest order

I watched Soccer Sunday yesterday and after showing it to a mate I saw something funny I didn't see first time after Leroy scored his first it does a closeup of the crowd and near the top of the screen you can see EDR causing a massive pile as he drives forward the next 3 or 4 rows did and you can see it quite clearly so if anyone else taped it have a look for it I think that is comedy of the highest order

Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. ^_^ :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

"I did see me and my mate having (non penatrative) sex!"

Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

I too saw EDR causing a massive pile moving loads of city fans into different directions. Absoultely qualtiy! I taped it so at the end after i watched it i watched it over a few times.

I spoke to EDR yesterday at the game and told him that i saw him, he was in bed though when it was on. :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

Guest east_dundry_red
I too saw EDR causing a massive pile moving loads of city fans into different directions. Absoultely qualtiy! I taped it so at the end after i watched it i watched it over a few times.

I spoke to EDR yesterday at the game and told him that i saw him, he was in bed though when it was on.  :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

Unfortunatly i didnt get upo untill 12.30 because of a heavy night before shame i missed it really.

Archived