IGNORED

That Decides It.....

elhombrecito

For some reason I've noticed that whenever I listen to City on the radio, they tend to lose. So, with that in mind, I decided to relax and watch the France v Scotland game (very entertaining, by the way) and only check on the City score at half time. Half time came, and seeing that it was 0-0, I thought I'd listen to the second half. What happens? We concede. I then decide to stop getting depressed, turn the radio off and focus on getting ready for the England. Straight after I turn the radio off, City score.

I'm never listening to a game on the radio again......

For some reason I've noticed that whenever I listen to City on the radio, they tend to lose. So, with that in mind, I decided to relax and watch the France v Scotland game (very entertaining, by the way) and only check on the City score at half time. Half time came, and seeing that it was 0-0, I thought I'd listen to the second half. What happens? We concede. I then decide to stop getting depressed, turn the radio off and focus on getting ready for the England. Straight after I turn the radio off, City score.

I'm never listening to a game on the radio again......

I did exactly the same :D

Archived