IGNORED

Easy Run Of Fixtures

Cyderman

We have Walsall, Colchester, Oldham and Blackpool in the next 4 games. By anyone's standards this is not a difficult run of games, and an ideal oppurtunity to get ourselves back into the play-off picture. However, I feel that poor results in these matches will kill the season. 10 points from 12 would be a good return I reckon.

Could well be 10 or 12 :D there again could be 3 or 4 :D Seemed a better fighting effort from commentry with Ireland and Carey prominant in defence.

Keep them up for it Tins, it aint over,yet. :ph34r:

Could well be 10 or 12 :D there again could be 3 or 4 :D Seemed a better fighting effort from commentry with Ireland and Carey prominant in defence.

Keep them up for it Tins, it aint over,yet. :ph34r:

our defence sounded ok on the radio keep the same back four for friday with bell on the bench he cant last 90 minutes anymore. Not sure why wiltshire is not playing anyone know???

In every single game from now to the end of the season, surely we've got to attack from the start. What we need is wins and we can afford a few defeats in going for those wins. Despite a good result today (I would have taken it at 3:00 O'Clock), it is still only 1 point unfortunately. Three points most weeks are what we need now.

Guest bristolbred
We have Walsall, Colchester, Oldham and Blackpool in the next 4 games. By anyone's standards this is not a difficult run of games, and an ideal oppurtunity to get ourselves back into the play-off picture. However, I feel that poor results in these matches will kill the season. 10 points from 12 would be a good return I reckon.

Colchester and Blackpool are NOT exactly pushovers!!,

:D

Archived