IGNORED

Is It Just Me....

Super Scotty Murray

WHY oh WHY has Wilkshire still been dropped???!!!!

I like Scott Brown, but not ahead if Luke Wilkshire...OUR BEST PLAYER THIS SEASON.

It is an absolute joke that Tins is playing himself ahead of him.

Apart from that, a good performance today and lets hope we can build from that and Tins doesn't change about 5 players again for the next game!!

Brooker was brilliant today, id go so far as to say it was his best game in a city shirt, keep it up steve!

WHY oh WHY has Wilkshire still been dropped???!!!!

I like Scott Brown, but not ahead if Luke Wilkshire...OUR BEST PLAYER THIS SEASON.

It is an absolute joke that Tins is playing himself ahead of him.

Apart from that, a good performance today and lets hope we can build from that and Tins doesn't change about 5 players again for the next game!!

Brooker was brilliant today, id go so far as to say it was his best game in a city shirt, keep it up steve!

Hate to tell you, but most posters wanted Murray dropped for Brown on the right. Then Wilks could have played left where he did for the first half of the season

Fair enuf (dropping murray) but if there is no-one better to replace him then what is the point?

although i really like Scott Brown and he has great potential, he is a central midfielder and looked out of place on the left and would prob b out of position on the right too.

Tins wont drop his best mate in a hurry, although it wud be fair if murray was dropped as most other players that have underachieved have been dropped i.e. doherty, coles and bell. (though tins should drop himself if he realised how poorly he has been playing himself lately)

I agree, Wilkshire is an international and should walk into any 3rd division side - even ours!

I think Wilkshire and Orr could form a good partnership in central midfield, given the chance.

I would also like to see Murray dropped for a few games - he's either there by reputation or because he's Tinnion's best mate - it certainly isn't his form!

I think Gillespie and Goodfellow have done enough recently, elsewhere, to be given a chance in the wide midfield roles.

If Bell is out of favour, we seem a bit lightweight at Left Back. I don't think Fortune is a full back (better in the centre) and we've lost Woodman for the season.

I would like to see how this team does:

Phillips;

Smith;Carey;Ireland;?? (Fortune - not my choice but who else?)

Gillespie;Orr;Wilkshire;Goodfellow

Brooker;Heffernan

Subs:

Lita

Harley

Dinning

Goldbourne

Amankwaah

Fair enuf (dropping murray) but if there is no-one better to replace him then what is the point?

although i really like Scott Brown and he has great potential, he is a central midfielder and looked out of place on the left and would prob b out of position on the right too.

Tins wont drop his best mate in a hurry, although it wud be fair if murray was dropped as most other players that have underachieved have been dropped i.e. doherty, coles and bell. (though tins should drop himself if he realised how poorly he has been playing himself lately)

Scott Brown played right midfield last Tuesday, scored 2 goals and crossed well from Murrays position. I believe thats where he should have played with Wilks left midfield where he played half the season.

I think Lita should be a must up front. Yes, he isn't there just yet with his footballing abaility, but he scores goals. He is only young, so he needs experience to get better. We could have a gem here so keep giving him the oportunities.

Don't get me wrong, Heffernan is a brilliant player, but Lita has been scoring so why drop him?

Archived