IGNORED

Tinnion Quote

Franklin CITY

I remember BT being interviewed during a sports quiz event which was covered by Radio Bristol a year or so ago. When asked what he wanted to do when he hung up his boots he said he didn't know because he was a bit thick and that he would be incapable of getting a job anywhere else.

Well who has employed him now ??

He has been put into a very difficult position..of course he applied for the job, it was either that or a post man in Nailsea (nothing against posties by the way). He is now having to make desperate options in the hope that his signings will prove better that the ones he cant manage.

Did any one see Matty Hills run into the box for pne's penalty ?

Said it before and I will go on saying it, we have gone back 4 years whilst the so say team rebuilding takes place.

Ashton Gate is now a Morg and even the dizzy hights of 6th place now look to have gone.

Why wait until this time next year to change. I'll tell you why Cause the chairman is too proud to admit his mistake.

If BT only wants commited players who will play for him then the rubbish will only be watched by those willing to pay next season.

Alternativly get a manager who knows what he is doing and lets get some atmoshere back at the GATE

I remember BT being interviewed during a sports quiz event which was covered by Radio Bristol a year or so ago. When asked what he wanted to do when he hung up his boots he said he didn't know because he was a bit thick and that he would be incapable of getting a job anywhere else.

Well who has employed him now ??

He has been put into a very difficult position..of course he applied for the job, it was either that or a post man in Nailsea (nothing against posties by the way). He is now having to make desperate options in the hope that his signings will prove better that the ones he cant manage.

Did any one see Matty Hills run into the box for pne's penalty ?

Said it before and I will go on saying it, we have gone back 4 years whilst the so say team rebuilding takes place.

Ashton Gate is now a Morg and even the dizzy hights of 6th place now look to have gone.

Why wait until this time next year to change. I'll tell you why Cause the chairman is too proud to admit his mistake.

If BT only wants commited players who will play for him then the rubbish will only be watched by those willing to pay next season.

Alternativly get a manager who knows what he is doing and lets get some atmoshere back at the GATE

I must admit,while I am still hoping Tinnion brings home promotion,the atmosphere around the ground & in the bars, is becoming as it was under Osman & Pulis.

Lets hope we can go on that run & take it through to a Cardiff Final.

My heart has to rule my head.

Archived