IGNORED

Did You See

Ecko

Guest seaCider_red
All those limos with the hooligans inside at hull yesterday? There were about 8 limos! :D :D

I don't no about you but when i went to school seven came after six and not eight. because there was only seven limos and a few of my mates went in them and i don't think they would approve you calling them hooligans .it does help if you can count if not sign up for night school I'm shaw they would be able to help you.

I don't no about you but when i went to school seven came after six and not eight. because there was only seven limos and a few of my mates went in them and i don't think they would approve you calling them hooligans .it does help if you can count if not sign up for night school I'm shaw they would be able to help you.

No but one of my mate was in one

Mate, with spelling and grammar like yours, I wouldn't tell someone else about night school!

And that's SURE not SHAW & KNOW, not NO.

They were comfy though :D

Archived