IGNORED

Well Done Leroy!

cidernuta

Well done leroy he deserves this achievment as he has proved his worth throughout the season, but do you think he wil even get a minute on the pitch?

Here is the squad:

Player= 1st line

Club= 2nd line

DOB= 3rd line

Caps=4th line

Goals=5th line

Lee Camp

Derby County

22 Aug 84

Scott Carson

Liverpool

03 Sep 85

Andrew Lonergan

Preston North End

19 Oct 83

Leighton Baines

Wigan Athletic

11 Dec 84

Daniel Harding

Brighton HA

23 Dec 83

Justin Hoyte

Arsenal

20 Nov 84

Tom Huddlestone

Derby County

28 Dec 86

Dean Marney

Tottenham Hotspur

31 Jan 84

Liam Ridgewell

Aston Villa

21 July 84

Steven Taylor

Newcastle United

23 Jan 86

Wayne Routledge

Crystal Palace

07 Jan 85

Darren Carter

Birmingham City

18 Dec 83

James Milner

Newcastle United

04 Jan 86

Kieran Richardson

West Bromwich Albion*

21 Oct 84

John Welsh

Liverpool

10 Jan 84

Ben Watson

Crystal Palace

07 Jan 85

Peter Whittingham

Aston Villa

08 Sept 84

Leroy Lita

Bristol City

28 Dec 84

Carlton Cole

Aston Villa*

12 Nov 83

Jonathan Stead

Blackburn Rovers

07 Apr 83

Dean Ashton

Norwich City

24 Nov 83

We all know how good leroy is but with the talent from the premiership shown in this squad, do you think leroy will have a look in???

I sincerely hope he will and will play a blinder but with the talen shown above what are his chances of playing? :D;)

Interesting, they are all Premiership players apart from 4.  Leroy is the only League One player...

I think that Peter Taylor wants another look at him because he is considering making a bid on Hull's behalf.

Makes sense - a few days of seeing him in training, getting to know the player, see what his attitude is like, see how he handles the pressure (if he gets on the pitch).

Could we be involved in the next Chelsea/Arsenal scenario? :D:P

Interesting, they are all Premiership players apart from 4.  Leroy is the only League One player...

I think that Peter Taylor wants another look at him because he is considering making a bid on Hull's behalf.

Nah, I don't believe this for a second. I'm sure Peter Taylor is proffesional enough not to use his role as England Under 21 manager for the benifits of Hull City. Also, I don't reckon we'd sell him to Hull, at least not until the end of the season. I also believe that although Lita is having a brilliant season, he will need to prove he can do perform not just week in week out, but year in year out, before a serious bid comes in for him (Which would of course be good news for us).

Also it was interesting to note that Lita was the youngest of the strikers in the squad. Could result in future call ups when the current strikers are too old to play?

bullsh!t walks....

Meaning what?

I'm just implying that every player has his price no matter who they are and who they play for.

I'm not claiming any inside information, because I don't know anything.

Given the right price, Leroy would be gone. The same can be said for any other player in this or any other squad.

Archived