IGNORED

Scott Murray (past His Prime Or Tired)

jebusmoore

in my point of view scott murray is showing that sign of age, he looks more unfit and he always seem to have a bit of a calve injurie most of the time

he should get to play a few games in the reserves to try to improve to see if it is age or not and replace him with either goodfellow, wilkshire or scott brown but so far it doesn't seem to be improving for murray the thing cant beat is his effort and his desire for this club in which i respects him for

what do you lot think?

He has, remember, scored 7 this season, and for the first 15 games looked like a good addition to the team. Of late, he has been poor, but i think it is more beacuse of a lack of confidence, and the more time he is given, the better he will get. Saying that, i wouldnt be too bothered if he was dropped for a couple of games.

in my point of view scott murray is showing that sign of age, he looks more unfit and he always seem to have a bit of a calve injurie most of the time

he should get to play a few games in the reserves to try to improve to see if it is age or not and replace him with either goodfellow, wilkshire or scott brown but so far it doesn't seem to be improving for murray the thing cant beat is his effort and his desire for this club in which i respects him for

what do you lot think?

[/qu te]

Murray needs to retire or move to a lower division. Wilks or Goody have not played right wing on a regular basis. Scott Brown played there last Tuesday, scored 2 goals, crossed well, played well. He was also called up for England 20's, there's our future, give him a run there for the rest of the month against the 4 lower order clubs.

Archived