IGNORED

Tinker Man Tins

tinman-is-god

Up until the last couple of games, i have been an ardent supporter of Tinman as manager. However, in the last couple of weeks, i have become concerned at his management. Remember that when we went on our great run, it was with a very similar side, with the occasional change for injury/suspension. Since our form has dipped, he has chopped and changed far too much. Our defence, in recent weeks has included:

Smith, Ireland, Fortune, Coles, Butler, Bell and our midfield has included Tins, Wilkshire, Orr, Brown, Murray, Dinning, Doherty and Goodfellow.

This is far too many players, and i have probably accidently missed some one out. The way forward from this awful leauge has to be from having an established first X1, which we do not have, and having a bench fully capable of changing a game.

Tinman- create a first X1, without you in it, u ain't good enough anymore, and lets see some real team spirit rather than the desperate- sounding 'me and 10 others' statements.

Up until the last couple of games, i have been an ardent supporter of Tinman as manager. However, in the last couple of weeks, i have become concerned at his management. Remember that when we went on our great run, it was with a very similar side, with the occasional change for injury/suspension. Since our form has dipped, he has chopped and changed far too much. Our defence, in recent weeks has included:

Smith, Ireland, Fortune, Coles, Butler, Bell and our midfield has included Tins, Wilkshire, Orr, Brown, Murray, Dinning, Doherty and Goodfellow.

This is far too many players, and i have probably accidently missed some one out. The way forward from this awful leauge has to be from having an established first X1, which we do not have, and having a bench fully capable of changing a game.

Tinman- create a first X1, without you in it, u ain't good enough anymore, and lets see some real team spirit rather than the desperate- sounding 'me and 10 others' statements.

i totally agree with you tins is too old for the game now and wellens can be a good replacement for him

Archived