IGNORED

Not Even On The Bench!

Portland Bill

Just a thought, Leroy is in the frame to make an England debut,how come the same player could'nt even get in our SQUAD :@  for last years play off final. :D

That game still ranks as the biggest let down EVER ;).

Hey, it wasn't THAT bad. The British Medical Association recently reported in the industry bible, "The Lancet", that, "Preliminary tests could prove that watching the Brighton versus Bristol City Division 2 Play-Off Final, from May 2004, is the biggest ever breakthrough in curing insomnia".

You won't get THAT from BCFC Sms.

Hey, it wasn't THAT bad. The British Medical Association recently reported in the industry bible, "The Lancet", that, "Preliminary tests could prove that watching the Brighton versus Bristol City Division 2 Play-Off Final, from May 2004, is the biggest ever breakthrough in curing insomnia".

It cerainly didn't help me sleep and has given me countless restless nights since.

Ruined my entire summer. :@

It cerainly didn't help me sleep and has given me countless restless nights since.

Ruined my entire summer. :@

Get over it, its happened... Leroys playing now.. are season maybe over, but do you think Leroy is thinking that

If anything, i thought the 0-0 against them at the gate was even worse!

Just a thought, Leroy is in the frame to make an England debut,how come the same player could'nt even get in our SQUAD :@  for last years play off final. :D

That game still ranks as the biggest let down EVER ;).

i remember lita coming on against hartypool and we won!! he gave his all in the air which set us up for a disapointing final ;(

Guest voda red
No way ;)  we had a shot that day :D

I don't think I have ever or will get over that result and I have seen 100,s of games.That was the worst moment in recent times.

To watch a team roll over and die after the Hartlepool game was unbelievable.

I still think had we gone up we would have adapted to that division more than our division this year.

The lads need to think back to that day like I do everyday before they grace our turf. If they did then we would be flying.

who wants it more, us or them

Bring back Gerry Gow !!!

Archived