IGNORED

Is Tinnion

port marine red

Ripping the heart out of the club or just performing major surgery? If he wasn't happy with the squad then why didn't he do something about it pre-season instead of leaving it 'til now. He believed that he inherited a squad capable of mounting a serious challenege for promotion, yet due to mismanagement, we now find ourselves with a mountain to climb if we are to achieve our goal.

Last season, though ultimately we failed, we had the best defensive record in the league. Now it's February and we have a back four who, until Saturday, had NEVER played together. We bring in a centre half on loan, with a view to a permanent move, who can't even make Peterboroughs first team. Is this the sort of ball winning centre half we crave? Don't think so.

This season has seen us use 27 players already. Tinnion does a great job of opening his mouth before engaging brain. Pre-season he told us how Joe Anyinsah was going to terrorise opposition defences, how Ryan Harley was going to become a fixture in the middle of the park. I am sure they both loved hearing what he had to say but he talked the talk. He couldn't walk the walk. How to damage young players, Brian. The future of the club.

With regards to Danny Coles, on his day he is the best defender at the club and I believe that you should always go with the best 11 players that you have available. It's amazing how well someone can perform when they are in the shop window.

So, it appears that, at the moment, our beloved club is on a life support machine, just waiting to be switched off when the dream of promotion has, once again, died. If an experienced (and, it has to be said, excellent) manager like Danny Wilson couldn't take us out of this division, how did the Chairman expect a pair of novices to do it. Of course he stands by his man and defends him to the media. He made the mistake in giving him the job. In his defence, SL hasn't done too much wrong and I applaud the board for making funds available when the right player has come along. However, alot of the good work was undone when Tinnion was appointed. We haven't moved forward. We haven't even stood still. We are currently stuck in reverse and the knee-jerk actions of Tinnion over the past week does nothing to me to suggest that this season will be anything less than a massive failure.

I put quite a bit of money into the club through sponsorships, City 2000, hospitality, that sort of thing and at the moment I feel I am being let down. So, next season, if Tinnion is still in charge, I won't be renewing my season ticket. I hope that many others feel the same way and perhaps the only way to get our feelings recognised is to hit the club where it hurts them most, in the pocket. I love the club, have done for 28 years, but this season has been the worst I can remember for a long time. I saw Brian pre-season and he told me he would take the club up this season. I said that, due to me doubting him, if he did I would find him and shake his hand to which he replied, "No, I'll come and find you". Well, Brian, if you want to know where I am let me know.

I love the club, have done for 28 years, but this season has been the worst I can remember for a long time. I saw Brian pre-season and he told me he would take the club up this season. I said that, due to me doubting him, if he did I would find him and shake his hand to which he replied, "No, I'll come and find you". Well, Brian, if you want to know where I am let me know.

Yep,I think even some of the staunch BT fans are thinking that it maybe play-offs at best.

While there is hope,we must hang onto it.

I too hope that come May I will be on this forum,saying I was wrong & that BT has got us into the Championship.

I really at the moment don't know what to expect come the next game.

Consistancy is the key & we must go on a run (DW style)

Friday could be the kick start we need.

Failure is not an option this season.

ps - nice down in the Marina here - isn't it.

Archived