IGNORED

Forum Problems

GeoffA

Been having quite a few problems with the forum today & it's still not fixed !! so we've managed to get a temporary fix up, in that the default home page is, just the list of the main forums, we're working on a fix so please bear with us.

PS typical that this would happen the week that Tom's on holiday !!

GeoffA

EDIT

Ok, tis all fixed now, the main problem is that we're not sure what we've done that's fixed it !!, hopefully it was just a dodgy sunspot or something !!

Been having quite a few problems with the forum today & it's still not fixed !! so we've managed to get a temporary fix up, in that the default home page is, just the list of the main forums, we're working on a fix so please bear with us.

PS typical that this would happen the week that Tom's  on holiday !!

GeoffA

EDIT

Ok, tis all fixed now, the main problem is that we're not sure what we've done that's fixed it !!, hopefully it was just a dodgy sunspot or something !!

TomF and he's on holiday eh?...... No, as you say it always happens when he's away ..... So I think he dun it (bugged the program), it's a fair cop guv but are you sure it's not Radio Bristols fault :D

"The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers"

I love the use of misbehaved.

Can we substitute "misbeheaved" for "has been a very naughty boy and will not be given any tea and sent straight to his room"?

:whistle:

"The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers"

I love the use of misbehaved.

Can we substitute "misbeheaved" for "has been a very naughty boy and will not be given any tea and sent straight to his room"?

:whistle:

I have this too :cool:

I'm no computer geek so i'll just keep trying to post, although nothing seems to be happening expect the above mentioned...

I have this too  :whistle:

I'm no computer geek so i'll just keep trying to post, although nothing seems to be happening expect the above mentioned...

The post does get to the forum Cider. Just press the back button on your browser to take you back to you entering your post, then click one of the

Bristol City's Official Fans' Forum > Main Forums > The City Forum

bits at the top of the screen.

Hope this helps?

This is a problem with the way php is handling CGI request's & it is a known problem with IIS & I am trying to obtain a fix from Microsoft but at the moment there is no way of getting it for free (have to pay for tech support !!)

The alternative is to switch back to the dll version but that was what caused the problems a few days ago, I don't have a lot of time to spend on it at the moment so when Tom returns all refreshed from Centerparks I'll get him to sort it

GeoffA

This is a problem with the way php is handling CGI request's & it is a known problem with IIS & I am trying to obtain a fix from Microsoft but at the moment there is no way of getting it for free (have to pay for tech support !!)

The alternative is to switch back to the dll version but that was what caused the problems a few days ago, I don't have a lot of time to spend on it at the moment so when Tom returns all refreshed from Centerparks I'll get him to sort it

GeoffA

Just can't get the staff ;)

Thanks for updating us Geoff :yawn:

Archived