IGNORED

Bradford 1 Mk 4!

d_hardingbcfcband

Goes to show how unpredictable and poor this division really is!!!.

The fact that Brentford, who are naff, are 6th in the league is proof that

anybody is capable of getting into that top 6 this season.

AFC Bournemouth is the team us "catcher uppers" have to look out for... They deserve the biggest praise but SURELY Brentford won't last (even though 5 points clear BC & ST with a game in hand!)

Hull, Luton, Hartlepool, Sheff Wed & Tranmere will all kick themselves if they underachieve from their current positions really.

AFC Bournemouth is the team us "catcher uppers" have to look out for... They deserve the biggest praise but SURELY Brentford won't last (even though 5 points clear BC & ST with a game in hand!)

Hull, Luton, Hartlepool, Sheff Wed & Tranmere will all kick themselves if they underachieve from their current positions really.

Indeed, I can't see Brentford being in that top 6 at the end. I keep waiting for

Hartlepool to **** it up but they are a solid outfit at the moment. So it's looking

likely that the 5 you mentioned will be there at the end and we are all fighting

for that last place.

Let battle commence!.

Indeed, I can't see Brentford being in that top 6 at the end. I keep waiting for

Hartlepool to **** it up but they are a solid outfit at the moment. So it's looking

likely that the 5 you mentioned will be there at the end and we are all fighting

for that last place.

Let battle commence!.

Swindon Town Vs. Bristol City is rapidly becoming a very crucial match.

Me no likey.

Hartlepool to **** it up but they are a solid outfit at the moment.

I think we all waited last season for Hartlepool to fall away and they didn't whether both they and Brentford can repeat their performance this season is going to interesting.

Unfortunately there are a few others in a better position than us to capitalise.

Tonight was excellent result for the rest of the top half of the table though.

Archived