IGNORED

Lita And Bournemouth

wayne allisons tongues

Not sure if good or bad that he has just scored and looked good. Might mean he will be in squad for next game and we will lose tommy doc and leroy for bournemouth game. Who else can we get called up to make it 3 and get game called off. If both missing for this crunch game reckon could be bad news for our play off bid, also will they both be missing for swindon away on the monday. Bet heffs is jumping up and down at the moment.

If taylor goes on form and coles injury is as quite bad may well be. Mch as i want him to play for england, i also want to see him in a city shirt hopfully getting us into playoffs, Maybe me being selfish but its no win plays for england fee goes up were laughing all way to the bank, does not we lose on price but may make playoffs.

I doub't he will get in ahead of Bent, but he should have a good chance of getting in ahead of Stead. Lita is scoring at the moment and has been all season, and to be honest i'd rather have a lesser striker who is scoring goals than a better one who isn't and considering he outperformed and caused the dutch defence more problems than both Stead and Ashton he should be in with a good shout.

As much as he has done well today i would be very surprised if he got in the next squad as he only got in because of injurys and only came on because we were playing rubbish and he was trying anything.

I wouldn't think he would be picked ahead of bent in the next squad would u??!!

After the impact he made last night, it would be incredible if he was omitted from the next squad. For the hard of thinking among you.......he scored on his debut! Why on earth would he be dropped after doing that?!

Would Australia be playing at that time as well meaning Luke is possibly away.

Thats Luke Wilkshire by the way - plays for us in midfield in case anyones forgotten who he is

Well we can't claim against Golbourne as he is not listed as a squad player, but how about Scott Brown or Dave Cotterill if they are called up to under 20's or 18's again?

At this level those kind of call ups can have more of an effect on squads than in the top two leagues.

Archived