IGNORED

A Word Of Caution

Pewsham

Whilst I would like to add my congratulations to Leroy for scoring aginst the Dutch under 21's last night, I also fear for his form in the next few months.

I don't doubt for a second that there are a number of agents out there only too willing to unsettle him. Negotiate a new contact, move to a bigger/better club etc. Leroy will need to be very strong, and the staff at Ashton Gate will need to protect him.

I'm not sure who the last "3rd Divison" player to score at this level was, and it would be interesting to know what happened next.

Here's hoping Leroy is able to keep concentrating on his game, and let the future look after itself...as it undoubtedly will!

Guest DAMIEN-LITA
Whilst I would like to add my congratulations to Leroy for scoring aginst the Dutch under 21's last night, I also fear for his form in the next few months.

I don't doubt for a second that there are a number of agents out there only too willing to unsettle him. Negotiate a new contact, move to a bigger/better club etc. Leroy will need to be very strong, and the staff at Ashton Gate will need to protect him.

I'm not sure who the last "3rd Divison" player to score at this level was, and it would be interesting to know what happened next.

Here's hoping Leroy is able to keep concentrating on his game, and let the future look after itself...as it undoubtedly will!

You have NO worries there, He,s already kicked to agents into touch this year and has just signed a new deal i belive ! Leroy is not a fool and knows his direction !

Guest DAMIEN-LITA

You have NO worries there, He,s already kicked to agents into touch this year and has just signed a new deal i belive ! Leroy is not a fool and knows his direction !

Archived