IGNORED

Wilkshire Benched....

nickD

Just a thought about Luke,

Remember in the close season there was all that talk on his 'personal' webpage about wanting to get out of City and moving on to a bigger club?

Well, humour me here....

Perhaps he's voiced these opinions to Tins during the 'look in the eye' test, and Tins has dropped him to the bench as his attitude hasnt changed since pre-season?

Is it possible that Tins will drop a player who could be Player of the Season (if Leroy wasnt around!) because his attitude isnt 100%?

Just a thought about Luke,

Remember in the close season there was all that talk on his 'personal' webpage about wanting to get out of City and moving on to a bigger club?

Well, humour me here....

Perhaps he's voiced these opinions to Tins during the 'look in the eye' test, and Tins has dropped him to the bench as his attitude hasnt changed since pre-season?

Is it possible that Tins will drop a player who could be Player of the Season (if Leroy wasnt around!) because his attitude isnt 100%?

Probably true. It does seem rather odd. The same thing has happened to Doherty remember. If you ask me if you can't look your manager in the eye and tell him you want to play for his club then you must be crazy. Theres not much way you can further your career by doing that.

Probably true.  It does seem rather odd.  The same thing has happened to Doherty remember.  If you ask me if you can't look your manager in the eye and tell him you want to play for his club then you must be crazy.  Theres not much way you can further your career by doing that.

Yeah, but Doherty was about as useful as playing a tin of beans in midfield.

Wilkshire has been simply outstanding at times.

There has to be something more to this. Perhaps Tins is trying not to publicise it....

....or then again he could simply be giving Wilkshire a break

Your talking about probably our best player. Obviously, he has had a rough patch but too slate him like that is abit harsh.

I don't think he agreed with Tinnion's appointment but then again, hes not the only one. :whistle:

Your talking about probably our best player.  Obviously, he has had a rough patch but too slate him like that is abit harsh.

I don't think he agreed with Tinnion's appointment but then again, hes not the only one. :whistle:

i agree with drunkenstudent here.

Doherty may have been our best player last season, but the entirety of this season he has been very very poor,

Wilkshire has been simply outstanding at times.

There has to be something more to this. Perhaps Tins is trying not to publicise it....

....or then again he could simply be giving Wilkshire a break

I think the "at times" sums it up completeley for LW, no doubting the ability and talent, just the heart and desire (which is not only lacking in him this season BTW)

CHR

I think the "at times" sums it up completeley for LW, no doubting the ability and talent, just the heart and desire (which is not only lacking in him this season BTW)

CHR

Dinning was (not outstanding BUT) good before he signed a contract with us... :whistle:

Guest Mightymilks

I think that BT has helped Luke alot at the start of this season, beacuse they are both similar types of players. I can't remember Luke being this good last season, at one point i thought he was a dreadfull signing and a waste of money. I just don't understand what BT is doing leaving him out this season.

CHR

Wilkshire and Docherty, our two full internationals, not perfoming at their best for the same club at the same time for the same manager. More to this than meets the eye, because up until christmas Wilks was a good consistent performer. Since then he's been substituted, or benched most of the subsequent games. I would hate to lose either of them, but i guess they want up, sooner rather than later.

Your talking about probably our best player.  Obviously, he has had a rough patch but too slate him like that is abit harsh.

Oh, I get it!! Because Tommy Doherty did not agree with the appointment of Tinnion, that has given him the god given right to be unfit and put minimal effort in then. In other words, take the (Am I naughty or what!) out of 11,000 supporters who pay his wages every other week plus hundreds who travel all over the country every other week.

And there was me thinking that as professionals, all these players were expected to be fit, look after their bodies, earn their money and put 100% in every week.

What is more important at the end of the day, getting promoted or finding out who cares....

Wilkshire = best player

No Wilkshire = lack of a decent attacking midfield

With Wilkshire = hope of getting in the playoffs

If Tins has dropped our best player because he wants to play at a higher level does that mean Lita is going to be dropped too...along with every other player outside the premiership??!!! don't talk rubbish, if Tins has dropped him for that it is an absolute joke.

What is more important at the end of the day, getting promoted or finding out who cares....

Wilkshire = best player

No Wilkshire = lack of a decent attacking midfield

With Wilkshire = hope of getting in the playoffs

If Tins has dropped our best player because he wants to play at a higher level does that mean Lita is going to be dropped too...along with every other player outside the premiership??!!! don't talk rubbish, if Tins has dropped him for that it is an absolute joke.

Craig Bellamy and Kieron Dyer spring to mind as two recent cases which could be similar to this.

Lita has also said that he is not looking for a move, and that he's totally committed to City (not that its got much relevence!)

Archived