IGNORED

I Would Just Love It

Port Said Red

Personally I was really disappointed in Leapy's dive in the 2nd half he was deservedly booked.

I hate that stuff no matter who does it and would not have been able to celebrate a successful penalty. DW should fine him and say so publicly;

A) Because it was a needless booking and put him in danger of being sent off for any subsequent wayward challenge.

B) The Ball was still in play and he could have possibly got it across goal for a team mate.

C) It was the worst dive I have ever seen and embarrassed us as a team.

Make a stand Dan!

Yes it was a blatant dive, and yes he deserved the booking, however I think that a fine would be a little too harsh.

After all, I doubt that you would be saying about a fine if we were awarded a penalty and then subsequentely scored from it would you :(

Just to add my bit, i hate diving and feigning of injuries in football it disgusts me no matter who does it, i'm sure managers hate it when players dive for a penalty and it costs them a point or three, so when their own player does it they should be ticked off behind the scenes, but that doesn't come close to the cringeworthy way that these bunch of wendys (modern day footballer) scream and cry and hold on to their grazed shin after a tackle as if they have lost a leg, man that drives me nuts!

I would be embarrased to do that in front of 10000 people, it looks so false and so obvious, if it hurts as much as they make out then surely you couldn't possibly play on, but oh no, they have to roll around on the floor for a minute waiting for a physio to come on with some miracle spray.

Blame the foreigners that have been drafted over here for bringing this vile culture of cheating to our game, it's a joke that they have improved the english game too, we haven't got any decent goalies anymore, we have one world class striker and two world class midfielders and the price of this to the game, well, we now have nearly every club in the entire league losing money hand over fist because of inflated wages, has this improved the game, well yes for three clubs it has anyway, for the rest of us, i certainly haven't noticed, they just have more money and bigger egos.

Blame the foreigners that have been drafted over here for bringing this vile culture of cheating to our game, it's a joke that they have improved the english game too, we haven't got any decent goalies anymore

Have you never heard of Frannie Lee who made the winning of penalties into an art form? When was the standard of ball control, movement and passing at pace ever higher in the English game than it has been in recent years? And how is it the fault of other nations if we have no decent goalies?

Yes!! As I said in my original post I hate diving and cheating I wouldn't want to win like that, honestly.

What so even if it were the last minute of the play off final and however much money depended on it??

<br /> Have you never heard of Frannie Lee who made the winning of penalties into an art form? When was the standard of ball control, movement and passing at pace ever higher in the English game than it has been in recent years? And how is it the fault of other nations if we have no decent goalies?

Frannie Lee, well if that's all you can name from the past 30 years we haven't done so bad have we, the Premier league is littered with cheats that play act when tackled, and i'm sorry but this is a result of the foreigners like the spanish, italians and south americans that brought this with them as it's part of their game.

You say the standard of movement, passing etc is the highest it's ever been in the league before, rubbish, think back to when we had the great Liverpool, Leeds Everton Forest, Villa Ipswich and Arsenal sides from the 70s and 80's who had the majority of players from the british isles, we were dominating in europe season after season, check the record books, they don't lie!

And the reason we don't have any decent keepers anymore in the top flight is because it's quicker to employ a recognised goalie from elsewhere instead of bringing through your own youngsters, the big clubs can't afford to wait 3 or 4 seasons for them to develop their games so the easy option is to buy success.

<br /> What so even if it were the last minute of the play off final and however much money depended on it??

Why is that so unbelievable?

Cheating is cheating, this "win at all costs culture" will only be stopped by the majority of right minded individuals standing up and saying "No, if you can't win by fair means you just have to except it".

Of course I would get over it eventually, life moves on but I would have a bitter taste in my mouth for a long time if that were to happen.

I can't help this, it's the way I was brought up and the way I feel and feel no need to apologise.

Archived