IGNORED

Watching England

Weav

I'm just watching the england game and really am questioning svens knowledge, like le saux is saying how can you play an out and out striker on right midfield when owen hasnt had a touch all night! he has got less tatical nous than danny wilson (had to put that in as vaguely relates to city) :whistle:

I just cant take an England team full of Dwarfs seriously :whistle: , Owen,wright phillips, rooney,defoe neville,cole, j cole,ETC ETC. You need some kind of presence in an international side, and we havent got ANY. All the best players in the MONEYSHIP league are foreign, FACT. Oh and a lot of em are TALL !!!!!!!

:cool::);):city::city::city::city:

Guest fatherdougal

What you see is a manager seemingly obsessed with systems, with no real understanding of his players, which in a competitive match is a recipe for humiliation. How on earth SGE holds the post of England coach remains a mystery to me.

Sven Goran Eriksson

PLEASE ###### OFF !!!!!

This bloke has turned England into the most boring team since watching norway in the 90's.

His insistance on playing the same players is unbelievable!will someone point out to this prat that friendlies are perfect for trying out new players ! He does this alright but plays them out of position !

Andy Johnson who plays central,often as a lone striker is made to play wide right to help Gary Neville and Stuart Downing of Middlesborough who in my opinion is the best Left sided player,who loves to play wide is made to play central !!!!

Then there is Wright -Phillips who can run from deep with affect is made to play too far forward.

Owen Hargreaves....Why ? What is so special about this bloke?

If England qualify for Germany 2006 you can bet your last Quid they wont get any further than the second round

ERIKSSON ###### OFF BACK TO ITALY YOU PASSIONLESS OAF !

Sven Goran Eriksson

PLEASE ###### OFF !!!!!

This bloke has turned England into the most boring team since watching norway in the 90's.

His insistance on playing the same players is unbelievable!will someone point out to this prat that friendlies are perfect for trying out new players ! He does this alright but plays them out of position !

Andy Johnson who plays central,often as a lone striker is made to play wide right to help Gary Neville and Stuart Downing of Middlesborough who in my opinion is the best Left sided player,who loves to play wide is made to play central !!!!

Then there is Wright -Phillips who can run from deep with affect is made to play too far forward.

Owen Hargreaves....Why ? What is so special about this bloke?

If England qualify for Germany 2006 you can bet your last Quid they wont get any further than the second round 

ERIKSSON ###### OFF BACK TO ITALY YOU PASSIONLESS OAF !

preety much agree 100% here

useless and boring match, absolute waste of time.

And yes Owen Hargreaves?? whats Svens love of him about?

I just cant take an England team full of Dwarfs seriously :whistle: , Owen,wright phillips, rooney,defoe neville,cole, j cole,ETC ETC. You need some kind of presence in an international side, and we havent got ANY. All the best players in the MONEYSHIP league are foreign, FACT. Oh and a lot of em are TALL !!!!!!!

:cool:  :)  ;)  :city:  :city:  :city:  :city:

Been cities problem all year, apart from Brooker, all our midfield/forwards are on the puny side, and the top sides are full of big lads with attitude.

Guest Goodone
Here here Suicidal, just don't go killing yourself over it! He has stabilised the England team to a point, we now need someone English to take on the job.

Problem is, who?

Totally agree, about time we appointed a true englishman in charge of the national team someone along the lines of Alsn Curbishley or Sam Allerdyce!!!

The only good thing Sven has done for this country is smash the back doors in on Ulrika Johnson!!!

Archived