IGNORED

Is Tommy Goin To Qpr?

Far Far Away...

McLeod would be useful. A left winger who has looked good when I've seen him play - which isn't very often I admit.

Sounds a better deal for all concerned to me. QPR are definitely safe in their division for next season where as Plymouth are not, so it would be better for Tommy. And we'd get a decent left winger which we are missing at the moment.

Murray/Brown Orr Wilkshire McLeod sounds good to me.

McLeod would be useful. A left winger who has looked good when I've seen him play - which isn't very often I admit.

Sounds a better deal for all concerned to me. QPR are definitely safe in their division for next season where as Plymouth are not, so it would be better for Tommy. And we'd get a decent left winger which we are missing at the moment.

Murray/Brown Orr Wilkshire McLeod sounds good to me.

They will be offering us Aaron Brown next - that is if he can find his way back from Tamworth.

Really not sure that McLeod is a player we need, if I remember rightly, last year when we were battling it out with QPR for promotion, their fans never had a good word to say about him.

And surely if the likes of CHESTER are looking at buying him, he can't be anything special :whistle:

While I agree that it would be good for TD to move on, I would hope that any deal would be for the good BCFC first of all, and then for TD and then for whoever TD was to join.

They will be offering us Aaron Brown next - that is if he can find his way back from Tamworth.

Slight snag there. Although Aaron Brown played a reserve game for QPR a while back I don't think they've pursued their interest in him as he's still not fully fit. More likely to be spotted at your local dole office.

Slight snag there. Although Aaron Brown played a reserve game for QPR a while back I don't think they've pursued their interest in him as he's still not fully fit. More likely to be spotted at your local dole office.

Is it possibly a career ending injury then? If so, that is very sad news indeed and I wish Aaron all the best for the future.

Archived