IGNORED

Wallsall Meassage Board

fattony

:whistle: just been on the wallsall message boards yes i am that bored! they seem to think scott murray is the biggest threat on friday night!! WHY? is it just me or has the guy come back half the player we sold to reading? Cant cross the ball his goals seem to have dried up and hes just not the super scotty murray we all knew and loved!!

:whistle: just been on the wallsall message boards yes i am that bored! they seem to think scott murray is the biggest threat on friday night!! WHY? is it just me or has the guy come back half the player we sold to reading? Cant cross the ball his goals seem to have dried up and hes just not the super scotty murray we all knew and loved!!

I seem to remember Scotty having an off day then and was all over them. Both him and Lita almost destroyed them (i think!)

I saw him out that night in Weston and he had the biggest grin on his face!

I seem to remember Scotty having an off day then and was all over them. Both him and Lita almost destroyed them (i think!)

I saw him out that night in Weston and he had the biggest grin on his face!

Why? Because opposition fans can often see the qualities of our players in a more detached way than we do and appreciate what they do for the team.

I actually think Scott has been doing well in the games since he came back from a spell on the bench recently. But I suppose anything he does will be compared with the season he scored 20+ goals so will always look like a backward step.

Archived