IGNORED

Marc Goodfellow

screech

I know absoloutely diddly squat about him and doubt many do, i have tried to find out a little about him but had no joy, does this mean i am just useless with my internet searching or does this mean we could be signing a complete unknown that only the diehards of Sjoke know of.

Surely we can get a loan player in from some team in a higher league who has lots of league experience and could make an immediate impact, there must be loads of potential candidates who will be out of contract in the summer who want some regular games now, isn't their??????

Or is Mark Goodfellow that person, is he the next Ryan Giggs and Tiny Penis just hasn't spotted his amazing talent, anything is possible with our Triffic Tony i suppose, any information greatly appreciated.

• Admin
Left winger & goalscorer.

Waste of our money given the number of options we already have down the left in my opinion.

Although other reports suggest he's a right winger & goalscorer.

Sounds to me like a jack of all trades. We've got a few of them down here so he should fit in nicely.

Personally, I'd rather see him on a loan deal with a view to making it permanent than signing him full-term straight away.

That doesn't make very encouraging reading. By the looks of that we may as well be giving Darren Hawkins a try? Or Joe Ayinsah?

Unless he's a very remarkable talent who has been frustrated by Pulis, surely our Academy must be producing similar.

A proven talent in the Liam Lawrence, Gary Mcsheffrey mould would be preferable if we can afford it. We definitely need someone who can make an immediate impact.

<br /> Although other reports suggest he's a right winger & goalscorer.

Sounds to me like a jack of all trades. We've got a few of them down here so he should fit in nicely.

Personally, I'd rather see him on a loan deal with a view to making it permanent than signing him full-term straight away.

Hmmm, conflicting stories already about where he plays, sounds familiar i.e Wilkshire, I'm sure the DW spin doctors are out again messing with our minds with this story, it wouldn't surprise me if it turns out he's actually a centre half.

Archived