IGNORED

Tommy The Truth?

shire_redz

Hello everyone,

Look I don't want to be slated here, but I must repeat what I heard from a friend down the pub earlier! If this is utter tosh then so be it, but I've been given a story from someone who is to do with the youth setup at City.

Now then, can anyone say if there's any truth in this:-

Tommy and Coles's troubles were something to do with fast food!

This may seem odd, but I'm very inclined to believe the chap who told me!

Hello everyone,

Look I don't want to be slated here, but I must repeat what I heard from a friend down the pub earlier! If this is utter tosh then so be it, but I've been given a story from someone who is to do with the youth setup at City.

Now then, can anyone say if there's any truth in this:-

Tommy and Coles's troubles were something to do with fast food!

This may seem odd, but I'm very inclined to believe the chap who told  me!

Probably not. No idea what your on about, but say it often enough and it will probably become accepted as the truth soon enough in the pubs of Bristol etc.

How about a Lamb Vindaloo or a Chicken Phall served with plenty of hot lime pickle!

Yes please, hhhmmmm, not sure about lime pickle though ! :whistle:

There will be many excuses flying around about the reasons things are happening down the Gate, but until there is concrete explanations from the people who matter, i.e. the club, then it should all be taken with a pinch of salt, oh god were back to fast foods !

MM

Fast foods eh?

How about a Lamb Vindaloo or a Chicken Phall served with plenty of hot lime pickle!

The Chairman told Tin's that unless he took swift action the 5h1t would really hit the fan - Tin's obviously read the wrong meaning into this statement.

Archived