IGNORED

Nice One Tommy Doc

arpaul

Apologies if this thread has been covered, but haven't looked on forum for about a week:

Last Sunday whilst playing golf, at my local club, I spotted Tommy Doc also enjoying a game. May not be that interesting maybe, but of all the "fancy" designer outfits he could probably afford to wear, he saw fit to wear a BCFC polo shirt. Obviously His affiliation to mine and his club runs deeper than just having his backside wiped and collecting his wages.

By the same token, I read on Wednesday last week, that after having the captaincy removed, The Peoples Chumpion revealed that he had taken it as a true professional and would bounce back and be in contention for the trip to Hull. Why then did I read on Monday that Tommy Doc didn't travel with the squad to Hull because he wasn't in the right frame of mind after the weeks events. Who said this ? The Peoples Chumpion.

What are we to believe?

Tinnion beggars belief with his decisions and statements, and has been allowed to dismantle the clubs infrastructure.

Well done Tom, for showing whose colours are close to your heart.

TINNION OUT

Apologies if this thread has been covered, but haven't looked on forum for about a week:

Last Sunday whilst playing golf, at my local club, I spotted Tommy Doc also enjoying a game. May not be that interesting maybe, but of all the "fancy" designer outfits he could probably afford to wear, he saw fit to wear a BCFC polo shirt. Obviously His affiliation to mine and his club runs deeper than just having his backside wiped and collecting his wages.

By the same token, I read on Wednesday last week, that after having the captaincy removed, The Peoples Chumpion revealed that he had taken it as a true professional and would bounce back and be in contention for the trip to Hull. Why then did I read on Monday that Tommy Doc didn't travel with the squad to Hull because he wasn't in the right frame of mind after the weeks events. Who said this ? The Peoples Chumpion.

What are we to believe?

Tinnion beggars belief with his decisions and statements, and has been allowed to dismantle the clubs infrastructure.

TINNION OUT

I'm glad you are impressed by a player wearing a club shirt. However the fact that you (presumably an adult) refer to the manager of our club as 'Chumpion' discredits any point you are trying to make, in my view. Presumably all Tinnion has to do is walk around town in City leisurewear and you'll take it all back.

Theres two sides to every story. Tommy isnt the innocent party in this. Hes been unfit and not had the right attitude this season. Its been made clear that he doesnt like his boss so he has a choice either "leave the club" or "sit down and get on with it". What would you do if you didn't get on with your boss at work? It happens everywhere its just cos its football that its highlighted. Take Bellamy for example. The story is going to come to an end tomorrow (I hope) and maybe we can focus on the last 15 or so games instead of worrying who said what to whom which we have no control over.

Theres two sides to every story. Tommy isnt the innocent party in this. Hes been unfit and not had the right attitude this season. Its been made clear that he doesnt like his boss so he has a choice either "leave the club" or "sit down and get on with it". What would you do if you didn't get on with your boss at work? It happens everywhere its just cos its football that its highlighted. Take Bellamy for example. The story is going to come to an end tomorrow (I hope) and maybe we can focus on the last 15 or so games instead of worrying who said what to whom which we have no control over.

Send him on loan, bring him back and give him a go... he aint bad mouthed anyone as I know.... he smokes/ he drinks... well he's a sportsman, maybe we don't know summit, I dunno let him do what he wants. If he wants to ruin his career let it be.. I enjoyed your post "arpaul" apart from the last bit with Tinnion. We dunno how TD feels, maybe he is depressed, maybe he is a loner. I dunno. I'm not the Doc man. None of us are so stop making excuses for him

According to the WDP, Doherty is going nowhere.

Tinnion is quoted as saying that some clubs have misread the situation and that Doherty is going to stay and fight for his place.

Weird.

I presume the other clubs have misread the situation because Steve Lansdown was quoted in the same paper yesterday saying "it might be in everyone's best interests if they had a break from each other and Tommy went out on loan"?

Guest monster red

What are we to believe?

TINNION OUT

:D How funny are you :yawn: So because he was wearing a top with the City crest on you assume he must love Bristol City (you've choosen to ignore the numerous poor performances etc) Well done ;)

:D  How funny are you  :yawn:  So because he was wearing a top with the City crest on you assume he must love Bristol City (you've choosen to ignore the numerous poor performances etc) Well done  ;)

It's important to remember that arpaul hates Tinnion pasionately, and only ever comes on here to make anti-Tinnion postings. We could win the Premier League under Tins, and arpaul would probably tell us how rubbish he is because we didnt win the FA Cup as well. In fact anyone checking the post log on this forum would be able to tell when City have lost without even looking at the results. They would just need to look for the days when an arpaul 'Tinnion Out' posting appears within minutes of the final whistle.

Of course this is a forum which accomodates all sorts of views, and as far as I'm concerned he's entitled to his opinion, and is welcome to tell us as often as he likes how rubbish our manager is.

But if you want a balanced view, I suggest you look elsewhere.

Archived