IGNORED

Score Prediction For Tonight?

greenun

Well, the feelgood factor is definitely back at the Gate. Its been a good week for City, with the 1-1 draw at high flying Hull, Leroy's wonderful debut for England U21, and hopefully, should the newspaper headlines in the WDP prevail, a fully focussed Tommy D.

I'm going for a 3-0 City win.

How about you score pickers?

Well, the feelgood factor is definitely back at the Gate. Its been a good week for City, with the 1-1 draw at high flying Hull, Leroy's wonderful debut for England U21, and hopefully, should the newspaper headlines in the WDP prevail, a fully focussed Tommy D.

I'm going for a 3-0 City win.

How about you score pickers?

;):D CITY 4 (LITA 2, BROOKER, DOHERTY) WALSALL 1 (MERSON)

ATT. 10,727 :yawn:

Guest Tactical Genius

I predict that, as usual, all my initial enthusiasm is drained away within the first 5 minutes.

The game will then degenerate into the dullest 0-0 that it has ever been my displeasure to witness. Only the mistaken belief that things might improve will keep me in the ground until the final whistle.

I predict that, as usual, all my initial enthusiasm is drained away within the first 5 minutes.

The game will then degenerate into the dullest 0-0 that it has ever been my displeasure to witness. Only the mistaken belief that things might improve will keep me in the ground until the final whistle.

Back down to earth with a bump!! Was going to go 3-1 City but you have

reminded me of most the games down the Gate.

Lose entusiasm after the first 5 mins? I've already lost mine, cheers TG!

Archived