IGNORED

Agogo

Slave to the rhythm

don't be a ######!!

I don't care who he plays for!!

If somebody has been found not guilty, their not guilty!

I have been through someting similiar myself!, how would you like it?

Sure take the (Am I naughty or what!) out of him for being a Rovers player but let him get on with his private lifr!

I am at a loss as to why the wording of the original post has led to such a volley of vitriol from mrdc.

If he had been through something similiar I know he would not be on here, trying to take some cheap shot at the bloke.

I'm a season ticket holder at Ashton Gate, this has nothing to do with football and the idiot has no right to go writing c@@p on here about it.

Guest WillsbridgeRed
If he had been through something similiar I know he would not be on here, trying to take some cheap shot at the bloke.

I'm a season ticket holder at Ashton Gate, this has nothing to do with football and the idiot has no right to go writing c@@p on here about it.

You have a season ticket - Does that have any importance in this thread?

I'm completely confused.

All I can see is that AndyJones2004 has reported that Junior Agogo has been found not guilty. I think many people on here will take a passing interest in the story and be thankful that he didn't do it.

All I said was that he has been acquitted. What is offensive about that??? Why am I an idiot??

Guest Tactical Genius

Cheap shot that, deadrat. You wouldn't be saying that if you were a season ticket holder like mrdc, or something. Don't forget this has nothing to do with football.

Archived