IGNORED

Coles - Tommy. But What About

sh1t_ref_again

From what I have seen this year Coles & Tommy have both chucked their dummies out the pram and don't want to play for old mate Tinman, well these players being bombed out of the team temporary or permant is what they deserve. But what I cannot understand is probable our best player, Whiltshire is not playing.

whats going on???

I think someone might have mentioned it before,but at the beginning of the season wilkshire said he felt he could playat a higher level than city and that league one football was effecting his game. So perhaps when Tinnion did his one on one meetings wilkshire said he see's himself playing at a higher standard and from this season's perfomances he probably could.Tinnion wouldn't like this and has dropped him.

Absolute tosh both of you.

We don't know the in's and out's of the Coles + Tommy situation. The one2one's were confidential and all info is kept in house.

WILKSHIRE did say he thought he could play at a higher level. However Luke did miss the first 5 or so games due to playing at the Olympics, as soon as he returned he was put straight into the first team and there he stayed for a very long run. As for the reason why he has not been playing recently? maybe he needed a rest? maybe Tinman was not happy with his form? maybe Tinnion buckled under the fan pressure to play Scott Brown? there could be a number of reasons.

Luke is a very talented player and certainly one of our best, I don't think tinman would sell him, only because there would be uproar from the fans.

As for the reason he is not playing tonight? He played in SOUTH AFRICA on Wednesday therefore is probably not 100% after all his travelling.

Archived