IGNORED

Just Had Enough!

mrevans

.... passion , committment , desire, hunger, and all those other old cliches that are spouted out when we don't get the results.

The answer is clear. It's the management's responsibity.

All these one to one discussions with different players about their passion, committment, etc, etc don't mean a thing if the wrong guys are in charge!!!

Listening to the radio, the City performance sounds dire (again).

We as a club deserve better than what we're getting. Action needs to be taken now!!

.... passion , committment , desire, hunger, and all those other old cliches that are spouted out when we don't get the results.

All these one to one discussions with different players about their passion, committment, etc, etc don't mean a thing if the wrong guys are in charge!!!

We as a club deserve better than what we're getting. Action needs to be taken now!!

agree mate.just had a phone call saying it looks a shambles. :yawn:

Ive just had me old man on the phone saying its absolutely "shocking" well words to that effect anyway....

Ive had an aboslute gutful of this balls i really have. I havent had much to hold on to this year but one thing was that City might do some good under this totally useless <edited> manager we have.

Get lost Tinnion. Beginning to think these players arent showing any passion, desire, hunger because of you! If so good riddance to them too.

Our club is turning into a shambles and people are laughing. Not on Bristol City, simply not on :yawn:;):D :@ :@ :@

Ive just had me old man on the phone saying its absolutely "shocking" well words to that effect anyway....

Ive had an aboslute gutful of this balls i really have. I havent had much to hold on to this year but one thing was that City might do some good under this total useless tosspot of a manager we have.

Get lost Tinnion. Beginning to think these players arent showing any passion, desire, hunger because of you! If so good riddance to them too.

Our club is turning into a shambles and people are laughing. Not on Bristol City, simply not on  :yawn:  ;)  :D  :@  :@  :@

Yeah fraid to say your Dad was spot on Luce.

Terrible conditions, yet Walsall coped. We insisted on hoofing the ball into the air again.

As someone said, if you don't like your boss, you work to your potential or get sacked, this applies to footballers as well, there's too many under performers, and we play the ball backwards far too much.

I really don't know what to say, except Carey imho did well and its nice to see him back.

What's going on BCFC? What's happening behind the scenes that we don't know about?

..Oh and one more thing.

To the people who keep advocating giving Tinnion more time. Time to do what exactly? 8 months ago we were on the verge of promotion. I personally think we've managed to go backwards on an amazing scale, in a very short time.

Sheffield Wednesday had the bottle to change it mid-season. Why can't we be proactive as well?

I really feel for Tinnion becuase he was a great player for this club. I hate to say it, but he is simply not good enough to be a manager just yet, it would have been far better for him to have been given the position of Assistant from where he could have learnt his trade without so many key duties.

He is a great bloke, but it's quite clear that he isn't the man to get us out of this divison.

I really don't see where the answer is (except for Tinnion to go)...best of luck to Mr Lansdown on this one... :yawn:;)

You stayed at home and listened to the radio? You're bl**dy lucky. I was there!!

The IDIOT has to go. NO questions, NO apologies, NO passing the buck. Steve Lansdown needs to sack the fool 9AM Monday. This can not go on.

No doubt though, the worm will wriggle and the blame will fall on Tommy Doc and Danny Coles ( who were my men of the match incidently!!)

TINNION OUT

You stayed at home and listened to the radio? You're bl**dy lucky. I was there!!

The IDIOT has to go. NO questions, NO apologies, NO passing the buck. Steve Lansdown needs to sack the fool 9AM Monday. This can not go on.

No doubt though, the worm will wriggle and the blame will fall on Tommy Doc and Danny Coles ( who were my men of the match incidently!!)

TINNION OUT

Conditions were awful though....think that will be used.

Archived