IGNORED

More To This Than Meets The Eye?

mark whitehouse

Personally, like a few other people I have spoken to tonight , there is more to

this player rebellion than meets the eye.

Mr Landsdown!! Where are you,whats going on ??

I have just noticed you have not replied to any forum messages going back to beginning of February. Thats nearly 12 days ago! where are you? What is happening to this football club?

One step forward three steps back, We actually would win some prize as linedancers.

Time for you to step in , unless you personally are having problems at the club, with Tinnion. I don't want you put on the transfer list or dropped from the club but who runs it!!!!

Personally, like a few other people I have spoken to tonight , there is more to

this player rebellion than meets the eye.

Mr Landsdown!! Where are you,whats going on ??

I have just noticed you have not replied to any forum messages going back to beginning of February. Thats nearly 12 days ago! where are you? What is happening to this football club?

One step forward three steps back, We actually would win some prize as linedancers.

Time for you to step in , unless you personally are having problems at the club, with Tinnion.  I don't want you put on the transfer list or dropped from the club but who runs it!!!!

Agree 100% something going on behind the scenes we aint being told about!!

Guest rossitl

He was there tonight looking as (I said a naughty word) off as the rest of us. I think hes looking at the 10,0000+ fans around the ground thinking to himself

'I'm so sorry, what have I done to your club'

Hes hitting a dead end whichever way he turns and the only way out now is to let Brian go

Archived