IGNORED

Fair Play This Man

Rocky

Well constructed and although I respect Tinnion for what he has done at the club, the prospect of another season in this division is hard to swallow.

I thought the play-off final defeat was a low but the position this club is in now has me questioning my support for a team I have followed for 35 years.

The games tomorrow have a dramatic impact on our league position and it will be clearer exactly how far off the running we will be come 5pm. Yes there are 14 games left but on current form then even getting 6th place is a tall order.

Steve L has done a lot for the Bristol City and we are in a better financial state than others but for how much longer will fans fork out on time and money to watch dire performances and listen to false promises of better times ahead?

I will be there again next game cheering the boys on and hoping like every game that we can improve and salvage this season, tonight now I will sulk and go back to my Blackthorn.

Rant over! :yawn:

Well constructed and although I respect Tinnion for what he has done at the club, the prospect of another season in this division is hard to swallow.

I thought the play-off final defeat was a low but the position this club is in now has me questioning my support for a team I have followed for 35 years.

The games tomorrow have a dramatic impact on our league position and it will be clearer exactly how far off the running we will be come 5pm. Yes there are 14 games left but on current form then even getting 6th place is a tall order.

Steve L has done a lot for the Bristol City and we are in a better financial state than others but for how much longer will fans fork out on time and money to watch dire performances and listen to false promises of better times ahead?

I will be there again next game cheering the boys on and hoping like every game that we can improve and salvage this season, tonight now I will sulk and go back to my Blackthorn.

Hey!

I agree with you as well

Hey!

I agree with you as well

Archived