IGNORED

The Peoples Chumpion Rides Again

arpaul

Where do you start after that little lot ?

Do we start with the abject performance ?

Do we start with the lack of passion?

Do we start with the lack ability amongst the newly signed?

Do we start with the lack of Luke Wilkshire ?

Do we start with the lack of Mark Goodfellow?

Do we start with the lack of tactical prowess ?

Do we start with the lack organisation ?

Do we start with the lack of motivation?

Should we ignore all this and remind ourselves how The Peoples Chumpion scored at Liverpool ? :yawn:

I trust that if any of our current board of Directors have half the passion as I do for Bristol City they will act NOW.

The manager stands and falls by results and 2 points from 15 suggests that HE is to blame for our dire performances this season.

There must be unrest in the senate this evening, and The Peoples Chumpion should be running scared.

Guest Anduril
Where do you start after that little lot ?

snipped

The manager stands and falls by results and 2 points from 15 suggests that HE is to blame for our dire performances this season.

snipped

I think the players have something to do with it - when "professional" players, whom we have seen play great football this seaosn (in patches) cannot make easy 10 yard passes, cannot pass and move, cannot find space, cannot close down and tackle ...

I think the players have something to do with it - when "professional" players, whom we have seen play great football this seaosn (in patches) cannot make easy 10 yard passes, cannot pass and move, cannot find space, cannot close down and tackle ...

Last season the argument was that players were playing to Danny Wilsons unflexible rigid tactical strategy.

So why is it different this season? Ten lost professionals running around not knowing whats expected of them from one minute to the next, and one idiot who thinks he's better than everyone else hitting the seats with seering accuracy.

Tinnion must carry the responsibility as did Wilson.

He has to go and go NOW

at least tommy can't be blamed for it tonight.

Archived