IGNORED

Inept

jonny k

INEPT - Millen's substitutions - the best two players in he first half with any sign of commitment to the club taken off (Clayton and Brown)

INEPT - Tinman's man-management skills. He's only managed to **** off Doc, Coles, Hill, Roberts, Bell (definitely not happy) - basically probably the most committed players we've had at the club for years.

INEPT - The worst team performance I've ever witnessed at the Gate - City v Rotherham in 1997 came close but....

INEPT - Mr Lansdown's ability to see there is a MAJOR problem with our club, and he was the cause of it by appointing the cheap option in the first place.

INEPT - the display at Cardiff in 2004 that has cost us so dear

The list is endless - but what's going on ? No Wilkshire or Goodfellow tonight....

We are a team of individuals with a no clue management team and who have no clue how to play in a team sport..they look lazy, uninterested and clue less and worse have no pride to play for BCFC.

Mr Lansdown it needs to be sorted NOW or I really believe the club will start to crumble away.

Please note that the City v Rotherham game in 1997 when we lost 2-0 to the then bottom side(i think ??)was the last in charge for Jo Jordan - in came John Ward who got us into the play offs that season, so maybe miracles do happen ?

INEPT - Millen's substitutions - the best two players in he first half with any sign of commitment to the club taken off (Clayton and Brown)

INEPT - Tinman's man-management skills.  He's only managed to **** off Doc, Coles, Hill, Roberts, Bell (definitely not happy) - basically probably the most committed players we've had at the club for years.

INEPT - The worst team performance I've ever witnessed at the Gate - City v Rotherham in 1997 came close but....

INEPT - Mr Lansdown's ability to see there is a MAJOR problem with our club, and he was the cause of it by appointing the cheap option in the first place.

The list is endless - but what's going on ?  No Wilkshire or Goodfellow tonight....

We are a team of individuals with a no clue management team and who have no clue how to play in a team sport..they look lazy, uninterested and clue less and worse have no pride to play for BCFC.

Mr Lansdown it needs to be sorted NOW or I really believe the club will start to crumble away.

Please note that the City v Rotherham game in 1997 when we lost 2-0 to the then bottom side(i think ??)was the last in charge for Jo Jordan - in came John Ward who got us into the play offs that season, so maybe miracles do happen ?

How we could of done with Doc, Roberts and Hill tonight.

Shame that for the entire season people have been slating Tommy, so why do they sing his name tonight. :yawn:

i personally thought that was pretty sad of a section of fans to sing for the doc. As if he was going to make a dramatic change to a dire game. I have nothing against Tommy but the guy cant even withstand 45 minutes of football hasnt played a full 90 minutes in god knows how long but we go 1 nil down and people chant his name?? What is wrong with people

may be city through and through like murray and bell but u got to question their fitness. U cant keep making excuses for them. All overpaid pre-madonnas I'm afraid. Letting us down I'm sorry to say :yawn:

Bradley Orr instead of Doc..ummmm - Doc could play just 5 minutes and have a better contribution to the team

How we could of done with Doc, Roberts and Hill tonight.

Shame that for the entire season people have been slating Tommy, so why do they sing his name tonight.  :yawn:

I haven't mate he's the best player we have down there and to think that BRADLEY joe burnell ORR is keeping him OUT!!!!.

Bradley Orr instead of Doc..ummmm - Doc could play just 5 minutes and have a better contribution to the team

i wasn't comparing Orr to Doc just saying that Doc wouldnt have made any difference with the result tonite and singing his name just proved that some of the fans lost the plot as well :yawn:

i wasn't comparing Orr to Doc just saying that Doc wouldnt have made any difference with the result tonite and singing his name just proved that some of the fans lost the plot as well :yawn:

You're right robins72. Doc has made no difference in previous games so no reason to think he would tonight.

I assumed the chanting of his name was a way at getting at Tinman without directly calling for his head.

Presumably they support him over Tinman in the one to one confrontation of last week, despite the fact that Tinman got that one right at least.

INEPT - Tinman's man-management skills.  He's only managed to **** off Doc, Coles, Hill, Roberts, Bell (definitely not happy) - basically probably the most committed players we've had at the club for years.

The list is endless - but what's going on ?  No Wilkshire or Goodfellow tonight....

Hill and Coles wanted to play higher, Hills took the option, Coles is frustrated. Doc has problems off the pitch and hates Tins. Roberts was not going to get a game in the current squad, and Bell......Good grief, 34 way past his best and should not even have been given another contract. Bells only headline was missing a penalty at Blackpool. Agree about the substitutions , although the main site says Fortune was injured.

Archived